“Ask for Ang” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Redlands

You added Motel 6 Redlands to your Saves list
Motel 6 Redlands
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1120 West Colton Ave., Redlands, CA 92374 (Formerly Howard Johnson Redlands)   |
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
“Ask for Ang”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Just the warm welcoming at the front desk by Angie was so pleasant. She is a great employee with great customer service ust the warm welcoming at the front desk by Angie was so pleasant. She is a great employee with great customer service and just a funny down to Earth person. Great Job keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Angie I believe I remember her name was at the front desk was awesome she was very nice, professional with her job and has just all around great people skills for customer service and made our visit there very welcoming. Keep up the good work and thank you.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Kingston, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just checked in and am very pleased. I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel, that allows pets.
The room smells good, and is clean. I like that they have wood floors (carpet sometimes just seems as if it could trap dirt, Especially when you are traveling with animals).
I was delighted by the heated floor in the bathroom. I wasn't expecting luxury. They don't have shampoo, but I don't normally care for hotel toiletries anyway.
In all, I was nervous because it is so inexpensive, and I read some negative reviews. However they've apparently remodeled completely since those reviews were written. I am extraordinarly happy with the value and what I've seen so far.

• Stayed January 2015
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked it on line after reading some good reviews on this site.
We had a large room with wooden floors. They had radiant heat in the bathroom floors.The sink was outside of the bathroom,which is nice. However,no towels,washcloths ,shampoo,Kleenex,clock,coffee maker. They did supply coffee in the lobby.It took us 2 requests to get hand towels & washcloths.They do not supply shampoo.Bed was fine,but the spread had cigarette burns on it .Wi-Fi was free,but kept cutting out.Coco restaurant right beside it.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

The rooms have been remodeled and are much improved. BUT...no shampoo, no Kleenex. NO SOAP, no clock, poor wi-fi (but free). The room appears clean enough, but the linens are questionable. Sheets are stained. Yuck. Blanket is pretty shabby and spread has burn holes even though this is a no-smoking room. One set of super thin towels, and a request for a clean set for morning has been ignored. Great TV ... Convenient location. Inexpensive, but I don't think I'd stay here again. I've been much happier at other Motel 6 locations.

• Stayed November 2014
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

They claim to be pet friendly, but have no grass on their property to potty dogs, just pretty landscaping. Had to go next door to find a place to potty my dogs. Rooms have been redone with hardwood flooring, but don't expect it to be clean. My puppy had a pee accident. The paper towel I used to clean it, was BLACK when I was done from how dirty the floor was. I checked in at 6:30pm and still had to wait for towels. Saw all sorts of ants in one corner do the room and gum was smeared on the floor.
Hotel is right next to freeway, so it is loud. Walls are paper thin.
Lighting in the room was pretty much non-existent.

Room Tip: Request room on the Colton Ave side. That is opposite the freeway.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, October 23, 2014
Thank you for taking a minute of your busy schedule to provide us with your recent experience at Motel 6 Redlands. And please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you encountered when your dog had the pee accident. We will make sure to show your review to our housekeeping team so they can be more attentive when cleaning the rooms that are assigned to them. Regarding the issue you had with the towels, we assure you that this will not happen in the future as we are now fully stocked with towels. We hope you can give us another opportunity at staying with on your next visit to the Redlands area.

Guest Relations Manager
LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

Excellent customer service and super room! Made reservation over phone and checked in next day! Everything was ready and great! Clean spacious room remodeled and private. The best thing was that the staff really went out of their way to make sure I was pleased and everything was in order. Even better is that the rate is great! I would absolutely recommend this place again and again. Thanks so much for making my stay exactly what I needed.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, October 21, 2014
Thank you for providing us and future guests with your feedback on our Redlands property. We are happy to hear that our customer service shined for you during your stay and we are also glad to know you liked our newly remodeled rooms. Thank you for the wonderful comments you have regarding our great customer service. And yes, you are correct to say that we have the cheapest rate in the area, again as our entire property is newly remodeled. We are looking forward to your next stay at Motel 6 Redlands.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Motel 6 Redlands? Share your experiences!