“Beautifully Remodeled with a Wonderful Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Redlands

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Redlands to your Saves list
Motel 6 Redlands
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1120 West Colton Ave., Redlands, CA 92374 (Formerly Howard Johnson Redlands)   |
Ranked #4 of 9 hotels in Redlands
Redlands, California
“Beautifully Remodeled with a Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Motel 6 in Redlands has been newly remodeled and its fabulous! All the modern amenities on a budget I can afford. The Staff is very friendly and helpful. Angie is the best! I'll definitely being staying here any chance I get! Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for providing us and future guests with such a detailed review on your recent stay at Motel 6 Redlands. You are correct when you say that all the rooms have been nicely updated and for all the modern amenities, it is in fact a bargain to stay at such clean and up-to-date hotel. Also, thank you for the wonderful comments you have regarding our team members. Here at Mote 6 Redlands, it is our goal to treat all our guest with the best possible customer service, and thanks you what you have just mentioned above, we know we are doing just that; providing our guest with great customer service.

29 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Riverside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I checked in here with my husband and 3 dogs, my house was broken into and needed somewhere to stay while ADT installed cameras. The girl at the front desk was very nice and the room was very clean. No complaints from us we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for deciding to stay at our Redlands property during that time that your house was been equipped with security cameras. We hope you were able to enjoy our newly remodeled rooms, as well as our free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast and parking. Thank you for informing us on the awesome customer service that was provided to you by our front desk team members. We hope that next time to stay with us will be under better and happier circumstances.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I honestly have to say that Angie at the front desk helped get my room when 3 other motels turned me down due to not having a credit card nor debt card when all I had was cash to be able to say in the city during the time I was here for work. I could not have asked for a more wonderful service from this woman. At any time that I may come back for work I hope she is there with same great and wonderful attitude and service I had gotten. She gets my 5 star approval. the room, the bed and other accommodations were spot on.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guests with your feedback on your recent stay at Motel 6 Redlands. As you were able to see during your stay, our newly remodeled property is unlike all other Motel 6. We have discarded using carpets and have gone for a more immaculate option of have wooden floor. Our rooms also have flat screen television, and microwave, Iron and Iron board on request. Thank you for the wonderful comments you have regarding our front desk agent, we are glad to hear that you were given the best customer service and we are also glad to hear that whenever you are in the area you will be staying at our Motel 6 Redlands property.

Colton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Good location for our needs, near shopping area, theaters, easy freeway access. I especially like the newly renovated rooms, no dirty stained carpet or linens. Rooms seem fresh, cleaner, still need a few items in rooms (ie, towel bars in restroom). Kudos to Angie for her customer service. She is efficient, courteous, & very knowledgeable. I was surprised when she greeted me by name the second time I went there. It made a difference in my decision to stay at this location whenever I'm in the area. Thank you Angie for your hospitality. Keep up the great job 'keeping the light on for me'.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guest with your review on our Redlands property. We are glad to hear that you really enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms and that the service that is given to you by our highly trained team members is what keeps you coming back to Motel 6 Redlands. As you found out, even though we remodeled the whole property from top to bottom, the price was still kept the same, a rate at everyone's reach. Thank you for wonderful comments again, and we'll be waiting for your next stay here at Motel 6 Redlands.

Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Newly renovated rooms along with friendly staff and great budget price made this a great place to stay while in Redlands for a few days. Basic room had nice floors and modern amenities (with the occasional oddity, such as reversed hot & cold faucets in bathroom sink). Room was very quiet despite being quite close to freeway. Location is fairly central - easy to get to downtown Redlands, easy access to freeway to get to Riverside, San Bernardino etc. Nothing fancy here - but tremendous value - recommended!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our newly remodeled Motel 6, which is located in the city of Redlands. As you were able to see, our entire property was completely remodeled less than three months ago; as a sanitary precaution, we eliminated carpets from all our rooms, and instead opted for a more sanitary wooden flooring. Our rooms are all furnished with flat screen television, Wi-Fi and parking. We will look into correctly the problem you encountered with the faucets, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Redlands California.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Motel 6 in Redlands is one of the nicer motels in Redlands. Angie is so friendly and really went out of her way to acomadate us. We have had a excellent stay and would come back again. Thanks Angie!!!

• Stayed February 2014
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
We are glad to hear that you decided to stay at our newly remodeled property on your recent visit to the city of Redlands. As you were able to see and as you have mentioned, we are one of the nicer hotels in the city of Redlands. All our newly remodeled rooms do come with brand new beds, flat screen television, free Wi-Fi and parking. The service that our fabulous team members offer to all our valued guest is another aspect of our hotel that makes us proud in the kind of service we offer. We hope that we left a lasting impression and that you will be able to book with us once more when visiting the Redlands area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I have been staying in motel 6 since februrary 18,everytime I rebook my room the staff is very friendly.Angie has helped and is very friendly.She is vey attentive to all my needs. I always know Ill be satisfied with my stay when I know she is at the front desk she is a very hard worker and goood at what she does. Thanks Angie and Motel 6 staff. A.HEWITT

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guests with your feedback on our Redlands property. We are glad to hear that our front desk team members are shining for you on your stay; that every day you are treated with an absolute best service by our entire team members. We hope you are taking advantage of our free Wi-Fi, parking and that the rooms are very much to your liking.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Motel 6 Redlands? Share your experiences!