My husband and I stayed one night on our way to Big Bear, CA (July 27, 2012). This is one of the best Motel 6's that we have stayed at. The room we had was large and was decorated better than the average Motel 6. Everything was clean and well kept. We did not use the pool or hot tub but many people seemed to be enjoying it. There is a CoCo's next door and a few other fast food restaurants within walking distance. The man who helped us when we checked in was very nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is that the traffic noise from the highway was pretty loud but if you put the AC unit on it droned the noise out.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Redlands Hotel
- Howard Johnson Redlands Hotel Redlands
- Howard Johnson Redlands
- Redlands Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Motel 6 Redlands, CA in Redlands, CaliforniaThis Motel 6 is located just a short drive from Southern CA Ski Areas, minutes from Ontario International Airport and Palm Springs resort area. Only 20 minutes from the Morongo Casino. Enjoy FREE WIFI in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Motel 6 Redlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.