“Staff was excellent, no improvements necessary. They are all keepers! Way to go hiring team.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Hotel, very clean. Easy in and easy out. Location of hotel was the reason of stay. I will be back because of the staff. They were all very helpful. There wasn't anything I would have wanted from a local hotel. The heated pool was a nice touch.

• Stayed April 2013
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you very much for the nice comments regarding our hotel and staff. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and shared your thoughts with other possible guests. We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Vacaville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a great place to stay for short or long trips! The rooms a very spacious and I truly like having the small kitchenette! The laundry room is convenient too. It's right next the 10 freeway, quick access and you can't hear the traffic at all! Very clean, quiet and the room always smells fresh. The complimentary breakfast tastes great and is very filling. The staff is exceptional! I always stay here when I'm in town. I wouldn't have it any other way!

YJ

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Greetings, and thank for writing about your experience on TripAdvisor. We were so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. At the Country Inn & Suites , we aspire to meet the high expectations travelers have come to expect. We're glad to know we met that goal. If you're ever in the Redlands area again for business or leisure,... we would love to have you back.
St Clair, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

If your wondering where to stay during the week or the weekend, this is the place!! Inviting lobby and dining area, clean nice size comfortable rooms and close enough to get you where you need to be but tucked away enough where you don’t feel on the fast track. Nice swimming pool and pool area which had privacy. The best breakfast I had in a long time! This is a really nice place and helped made my trip very enjoyable!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that the service met your expectations. If there is anything we can do to ensure that your next visit is as pleasant as your last, please let us know. We hope to see you again
CLATSKANIE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This hotel was exceptional, and it wasn't even in the "upper middle" price range!. Yes, the rooms are very large and well appointed. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. Best things? Large, fluffy towels—and lots of them!; Very comfortable beds; Hot chocolate always available in the lobby (I usually have the option of water only to drink, because most hotels cater just to the coffee drinkers of this world). I will stay here again whenever I have the opportunity to be near Banning. Last, lobby and corridors were very clean and "cozy," too. It's clear the hotel owners and staff take great pride in making the traveler's stay relaxing and enjoyable. Thanks to them all!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually being trained on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed here for one night in the middle of the week. Easy access off of freeway. Right next to freeway but I was on the front side of hotel and had no problems with noise. Check in was fast and friendly staff. Room was clean and larger then expected. Enjoyed having a ceiling fan in the room. Liked the Pantene hair products in the bathroom. Great bathroom towels too. Had the free breakfast. It was good, like most hotels now a little of everything including making your own waffles. Loved that they had a wide selection of books that you could borrow while you were there. Great idea! Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Would ask for room on front side of hotel away from freeway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
We are so glad you enjoyed the views and that the service met your expectations. If there is anything we can do to ensure that your next visit is as pleasant as your last, please let us know. We hope to see you again.
Central Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to high school in Redlands, went back for a reunion and my husband and I stayed here for a long weekend. It was very nice. Our room was spacious, the bed very comfortable and we had separate areas to get ready. Absolutely, no complaints. I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I visited Cali from Georgia, so I had no idea of where to stay. I Googled places and had stayed at a Country Inn & Suites in another city, so I decided to try this one. I visited in the winter, but it was in the 70s. I didn't get to use the pool or anything like that, and I didn't exercise, but the hotel was clean and well maintained, so I am sure those facilities were well maintained, also. Everything was awesome from the staff to the huge room to the area. I will be visiting Cali again soon and will definitely be staying here again. As long as the service is as great as it was, whenever I stay in the area this will be my hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are awesome away from noise and the freeway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands, responded to this review, February 12, 2013

Been to Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands? Share your experiences!