“2nd Visit and still great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 167 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
“2nd Visit and still great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I took my husband to this restaurant, as my first visit with a friend was so good. It's not easy to find, but well worth it. I love a good pasta, and I ordered the eggplant pasta-the sauce was to die for. Nice wine list, not overwhelming, and reasonably priced, good Italian food!

Visited January 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“Shopping center delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had dinner last night with friends of my wife to celebrate my arrival in Redlands. What a nice place. My wife and friends have eaten here before and liked it. All of our choices were fabulous and the wine list was excellent. The wait staff were excellent and not over taxing, giving us a chance to chat without constant interruptions informal but elegant..

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Bernardino, California
“I think this will become our favorite restaurant when we're in the mood for a fine Italian dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We dined for the third time at Isabella's. I had been wanting some very good Italian food for a few days and I was not disappointed. We avoid national chain restaurants because who wants to stiff the staff and line the pockets of millionaires? I appreciated not being served twice the volume of what I can eat (typical of Italian restaurants) though what I was served was so good that I may have stretched the walls of my stomach a bit, all for the cause of enjoying life ! The wine selection and wine prices don't rate quite as high as the excellent food. We drink $10 a bottle wines at home from Paso Robles that are very good. Maybe we'll bring a bottle and pay the corkage fee next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
OC CALIFORNIA
“Romance, Good Food, What more could you ask for?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I always get a pasta dish, boyfriend gets meat. Be prepared for one of those big menus that read like a book. Spent with one glass of wine, about $35. Its quiet and nice, off the beaten path. Service has always been excellent.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
redlands
“BEST VONGELE OUTSIDE ITALY1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

All in all a very good eperience. The styarter, mushrooms sauteed in garlic and olive oil were so delicious that there was hardly any room for the entre. The linguine vongele, as stated above, were the best I have had outside Italy itself ( and I have had a lot). The decor was kitschy but so are a lot of restaurant in Italy. Service was attentive and professional. If I really want to find something negative to say I can focus on the fact that the icewater, that was excellent to start with,, became unfiltered as the meal went on. But all in all: highly recommended!

Visited October 2012