“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Redlands
Sacramento, California
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The manager Shawn was very attentive and helpful as was his staff. My daughter called and spoke to Alex about her need for a safety pin. Alex located a sewing kit for her that contained this. Shawn was always busy helping and making sure that everyone was happy. Both gentlemen smiled and were very polite. The only thing I would like they do not have is organic food. Indoor pool and jaquizzi was nice too. All was very excellent!

Room Tip: All rooms are soundproof because we could not hear the ice machine running outside our room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Saint Joseph, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Shaun is always friendly, cheerful and helpful whenever I call, which is frequently. It is a favorite place to stay by our office staff whenever they are in the Redlands area every 3-4 months. They even know us by name!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Eatonton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

There is not much to choose from, in the way of hotels, in this area, but I was pleasantly surprised at this hotel. The hotel is a little dated, but clean and has what I needed. The room was large, included a desk, flat screen TV, microwave & mini frig, sofa, and comfortable bed & pillows. There were plenty of outlets and the WiFi was good. There was a vinyl (?) odor in my room, and the housekeeper working in the next room spayed air freshener for me, but the odor lingered. I got used to it and only noticed it when entering the room. I was too settled in to request a move and it wasn't that offensive. I didn't go to the free breakfast buffet or use the multi-colored lighted pool, but I did use the 24-hour fitness center. The equipment is very old and it's sparsely furnished with free weights and only 1 each of treadmill, bike & stair climber. There was only 1 towel and it was used. This was the case my whole stay. Although the hotel and rooms are clean, I think the fitness center is forgotten about. Maybe it is not used that often? The check-in clerk (I didn't get his name) was very accommodating when I arrived before check-in time. He found me a ready room in a quiet location. He was very professional and welcoming. I would stay there again, but I really think they need to update the fitness center.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a well cared for hotel, my room was beautiful and smelled great, management was friendly and, very accommodating. Breakfast was great vegetarian friendly. This is my stop next time I am in town. My only problem is that there where some crazy folks who stayed up all night running around and making noise until about 3am in the morning.

Alamo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

From the time we arrived we were treated as VIPs. They up graded our room to the top floor in the quiet area. Our room was big & spacious. The night shades are so efficient, we were able to sleep well into the mornings.
I love the idea we can even open the windows for fresh air; no other hotel we stay at has that option.
There are so many choices for breakfast even for vegetarians, its hard to choose what to eat. Everything was found clean and tidy.
We had an awesome time visiting family for the Holidays & then coming back to what felt like a resort (not a hotel) to just chill & relax.
We will diffidently stay there again.

Highland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a fantastic place to stay and it is my home away from home. Very clean and the service is top notch. The rooms are great and very spacious. The bed is incredible and I have ALWAYS had the best night's sleep when staying there. Sean who works the morning is very helpful and courteous. Alex who works in the night is very professional and accomodating to the guest. The overall staff is very polite and helpful. The hotel offers a breakfast in the morning, but there are a slew of restaurants surrounding this hotel. Overall I give this place a 10 based on the quality and the price. You will not be disappointed with this place. Looking forward to staying again.
R. Anderson

Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Though we live in Arizona, my wife and I travel to Loma Linda for our doctor visits and medical tests. Since it is a five hour drive, we opt to stay over most times. We found that staying at the Comfort Suites in Redlands, CA, is our "home away from home". The staff is ALWAYS helpful and knowledgeable and so nice. The suites are always clean and well-appointed, with a small refrigerator and microwave for our convenience. The breakfast is always more than wonderful with waffles, eggs, sausage and bacon, toast and several other items, including fresh fruit! They also have an indoor pool that our grand and great-grandchildren have enjoyed! Makes a wonderful place for the whole family...or just the two of us!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!