“Great Mexican Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Highland, California
“Great Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The friendly staff and great food make this one of our regular go to restaurants. The fajitas are not to be missed - they are the best I've ever had. Prices are reasonable and the restaurant is always spotless.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Perris
“Hidden gem in Redlands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Recently, my husband and I were given a gift certificate to this restaurant and this was going to be our first visit there. A little on the nervous side, we browsed through the menu and didn't know what to order. Our server happened to be the owner himself and brought out their homemade tortilla chips and fresh salsa. I ordered a fish taco plate that came with black beans, rice, and their very own cole slaw. My hubby ordered a 6 piece fried shrimp plate that came along with the same sides.

Our plates were brought outand we saw that these were huge portions! Both my hubby and I loved our food. We initially wanted to try their fried ice cream for dessert, but there wasn't any room for it :(

Overall, we were pleased with everything. The service and food was fantastic. We would love to return to this restaurant again!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alexandria, Virginia
“Always Excellent Mexican Food at a fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

La Costa consistently delivers excellent, food, service, and value. I visit Redlands 4-6 times each year and La Costa is the first restaurant I go to with friends. The menu has lots of variety and I consider it one of the best Mexican restaurants that I have eaten visited. I do not think you will be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013