“Great Burgers and Pinot Grigio not bad either” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 186 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
San Diego, California
“Great Burgers and Pinot Grigio not bad either”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Ate late, not crowded my burger was very good and cooked to order. Pleasant atmosphere and superior customer service.

Visited May 2013

San Bernardino, California
“Delicious Burgers.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was iffy about going to a burger restaurant but my husband convinced me. I figured we can grab a burger anywhere. We had previously been to Islands and we enjoyed it. I absolutely loved their burgers. They are cooked at your preferred temperature and includes endless fries. They were juicy and delicious.The service here was amazing and we never felt neglected. We will be coming more often, God willing.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Big Bear Lake, California
“RED ROBIN DOES IT AGAIN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I have been to this location a few times in the past and I have never had a bad experience. On this occassion, I was in a hurry and needed some good non-fast food that didn't take too long. I was greeted and seated immediately and even though it was during the lunch time crowd, I was able to order and get my food in a minimum amount of time. The server was attentive and the food was just as I ordered. I recommend this location anytime you are in the area. The strip mall it is part of is another perk as there are numerous stores adjacent to and/or nearby for some great shopping.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yucaipa, California
“Gluten Free Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The only place in town to get a real burger if you're gluten free! I've tried two varieties so far (Oktoberfest , Jim Beam) and both were great.

Visited December 2012
Highland, California
“Place to go for gourmet burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

My family and I love Red Robin in Redlands. We love the Bonzai burger and the ice cold beer they serve. It can get overly crowded on weekends but the weekdays are fine. Waitresses are good and some even anticipate what you'll ask for by reading who's eating and by what you order. Ranch, extra napkins etc. I rarely have to ask for anything.