We only stopped for one night to break the journey to Las Vegas. We read all the revues on tripadvisor and because they were good we thought what the hell its only one night so give it a whirl. Cheap only in price. All the revues were right great buget hotel. Great staff and very clean room. Only been there 10 minutes and reception rang to ask if room was ok. Asked for extra towels, which arrived within 5 minutes, what can you say. I would stay again if in area.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Redlands Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Inn Redlands Hotel
- Good Nite Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Redlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Only a stone’s throw away from San Bernardino, CA, the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay. Close to the fascinating Big Bear Mountains, and Snow Valley. Other scenic locations such as Joshua Tree National Park, Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, Box Springs Memorial Park, and the refreshing Big Bear Lake. As well, Redlands is in close proximity to the extensive Arrowhead Conferences-Events, the University of Redlands, the Redlands Bowl, the Loma Linda Children’s Hospital, the intriguing Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the adrenaline-filled California Speedway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Good Nite Inn Redlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.