i did have a good night at good Nite Inn in Redlands last August at good price for my "little pocket" though i stayed only one night for my business.
Life would be easier and happier when things do not go wrong, even small things such as booking a flight, or booking for a motel room.
we can make it simple and easy, if people commit to make TRUST !
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Redlands Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Inn Redlands Hotel
- Good Nite Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Redlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Only a stone’s throw away from San Bernardino, CA, the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay. Close to the fascinating Big Bear Mountains, and Snow Valley. Other scenic locations such as Joshua Tree National Park, Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, Box Springs Memorial Park, and the refreshing Big Bear Lake. As well, Redlands is in close proximity to the extensive Arrowhead Conferences-Events, the University of Redlands, the Redlands Bowl, the Loma Linda Children’s Hospital, the intriguing Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the adrenaline-filled California Speedway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Good Nite Inn Redlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.