“They just keep getting better...” 5 of 5 stars

Good Nite Inn Redlands
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1675 Industrial Park Avenue, Redlands, CA 92374   |
Ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Redlands
Santa cuz, California
“They just keep getting better...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

For the past year or so I have found it necessary to make repeated trips to the Riverside-Redlands-San Bernardino area. Without fail I return to the Good Nite Inn for a host of reasons. First, the staff---especially Tyler, Bana, and Daisy---are unfailingly gracious and helpful in accommodating all my needs. Second, this nifty little inn is convenient to everywhere I need to go. Third, the rooms are always clean and tidy. Finally, the room prices are indisputably the lowest in the area. In my judgment, this little gem would be a bargain at twice the price.

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The staff ( Tyler) was very helpful during check in. He was able to give me good directions to my location in Riverside. He went out of his way to assist me. The room was clean and pleasant
I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stay here weekly . Melissa is the front desk clerk that usually checks us in , Very good service. All the rooms we have stayed in are clean and comfortable . Just far enough from the freeway (10) so you don't get all the noise. There's a lot of good restaurants in these area. We will keep staying here .

Nevada County
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

While this is not the Marriott Marquis or anything, the value for the money is outstanding. The grounds are taken care of, the rooms are spartan, but clean, and the beds even comfortable. The room had been sprayed with a freshener I was not fond of, but that was just me. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have stayed here before and will stay here again. Also conveniently located to the freeway and shopping. They also have mini refrigerators, but I would have liked a small microwave for tea and coffee. No better value for your dollar if simplicity is OK with you.

Room Tip: Book away from the freeway.
Running Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I got to the property for the cheap deals my fellow coworkers continued to chat about while the 38 high way was closed. Check-In was GREAT and Check-Out was just as easy. Bana the SUPER supervisor got me in before 12pm; even though check in began at 3pm. The hotel is located near many resturants and shopping so close you can walk. It made this a better experience. Coffee and tea in the morning, laundry facilities and wifi available. Take the chance and experince a great hotel with the best value in town.

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is my second stay at the Good Nite Inn in Redlands, CA. I needed a quite place to spend the night and study before my big exam the next day at CSU San Bernardino. I found this location to be excellent. The location was quite, neat, and well kept. Malissa was the front desk clerk when I arrived and she took care of me in an expedited fashion. I found her to be very professional and met my expectations by booking my room faster than I had expected. I had check into other locations during my visits to Redlands and this is the best experience by far. The highlight of the experience was the reasonable price. The other locations I have experienced are more expensive and took more time to check me in. I highly recommend this location to anyone visiting Redlands, CA.

Lomita, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I frequently stay at this motel as I am a consultant and do at lot of business in Redlands. My stay is always extremely pleasant. I have been able to determine that more than 50% of the business of this motel is repeat business of people and companies doing business in Redlands and the surrounding areas. This speaks volumes!! The staff -- Tyler, Daisy, Bhana, Linda, Eddie, and the manager Pamela are truly interested in making your stay pleasant. I give this motel the highest recommendation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PamelaV-BusinessMngr, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Warren90717: So happy to hear you’ve been a frequent guest at our Inn and that your stays have been comfortable ones! We hope you will continue to be our guest. Thank you, also, for the mention of our team – our guest(s) comfort and satisfaction are very important, we’re pleased it was reflected in your stays. Much appreciated, Pamela Vengarick – Business Manager

Been to Good Nite Inn Redlands? Share your experiences!