“Solid in all respects” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Haverhill, MA
“Solid in all respects”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stay here for Work 3-4 times a year, nice rooms, decent fitness area, cool hospitality hours. Hard to go wrong. Next door to El Burrito too! Within walking distance to Esri, if you are there for a work trip.

Room Tip: Get one facing the pool, less noise.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Redlands, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear mscott006 -

Thank you for allowing us to welcome you during your business trips. We are always happy to learn that a guest finds each stay consistently comfortable. We do our best with everything from the cleanliness of the rooms to the Manager's Reception hours and are thrilled you noticed! We appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,

Chris Ehorn

402 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We booked this hotel for a trip to Big Bear and it was a pleasant surprise. After being road weary from the wicked Friday traffic, we rolled into the Ayres to find a lovely southwestern themed lobby and friendly front desk clerk. Our room was a "pet" room, as we brought our very well behaved Lab with us. Upon opening the door I was very happy to find that we weren't overcome with the typical deodorizer smell than many hotels use. There was no smell, actually. Perfect. The room was spacious, well appointed, and spotless. (For pet owners, there is even a strip fo well maintained grass for the dogs. AND a vet is right next door should there be any emergencies.). We got take-out for dinner and drinks and settled into our rooms for a movie before bed. The refrigerator and microwave were welcome touches for my sons chocolate milk and juice. Our neighbors checked in late that night and we only knew by the slam of their door, so there was good soundproofing. The only, and I do mean only, downside is that the bed was way, way too soft. I'm guessing old, too. I slept poorly because my otherwise-healthy back hurt. Oh, and the continental breakfast in the morning is ridiculous. Eggs, potatoes, sausage--freshly made with a mexican flair (the cook deserved all of the tips he was getting). Fresh waffles for the kid. Pastries and assorted yogurts and cereals. It was amazing for a continental style breakfast spread. We will be back to the Ayres, definitely.

Room Tip: Pet rooms are on the lower level, right across from pee-area. About a 100 foot short walk across th...
Brentwood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This has to be one of the best Hotels I have ever stayed at . The place is very cozy and clean. The room was large , the bed was comfy , it's not outdated and the staff is very helpful and nice. I stayed here alone but felt very comfortable and safe. I would definitely stay here again.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Don't know how much I can add here, but I highly reccomend this hotel when is the area. Sort of a European vibe, which I liked. Excellent value with cocktails & breakfast. Room was large and clean, no negatives that we experinced. Will stay here again if in Redlands, and will try one of their other hotels in California.

Running Springs, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

It is not often that I can say that I felt I got my money's worth from a hotel. From the friendly staff, wine and beer reception, very nice and comfortable room and a great breakfast, I checked out feeling that the money I spent for the night at the Ayres Hotel in Redlands was worth every penny. My family will be back.

O'Fallon, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My company makes the hotel choices when I travel here. I always hope they choose the Ayres in Redlands. The rooms are great. The workout room is nice. The breakfast is terrific. The staff are all very friendly and nice. Small fridge and freezer in the room. Ecco friendly place.

Room Tip: I've only stayed in rooms facing the courtyard. I recommend them. I like knowing there is a lo...
Clovis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stay here 10 - 20 times a year. Best hotel without a doubt in the area. The rooms are big and comfortable. Almost like being home.The desk is big enough for my laptop and printer. The staff has always been great. Always friendly and always with smiles on their faces. I look forward to a return trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ayres Hotel Redlands? Share your experiences!