“Great Place that we will return to” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1080 Twin View Blvd, Redding, CA 96003 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #9 of 40 Hotels in Redding
Salem, Oregon
“Great Place that we will return to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We found this to be a great place to stay while doing a college visitation at nearby Simpson University. Great price, great beds, great service and a GREAT sleep. It was easy access to the freeway, but quiet in our room. Check-in went very smooth and in fact the receptionist found a mistake in my reservation that saved me! She was also wonderful in giving us directions to the college, In and Out Burger and other sites we needed to get to without using the freeways and it was just as fast. Our room was clean, wonderful bed, the bathroom was clean, wonderful shower head, though the shower floor squeaked at bit. Our second night there were still cookies when we came in of an evening in the check-in area. Breakfast as okay, but nothing special. Check-out took a bit longer as the desk girl received a call from the shuttle driver and that conversation seem to go on and on until she said she had people waiting (3) This is a place I would recommend and will be staying at again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms over the front entrance of the building. If you have a lot of luggage and need the el...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cocoa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Very nice hotel with super friendly front desk staff. The rooms are nice sized and the breakfast is very nice in the morning. The hotel is right off the highway however there is nothing else in the area for gas or food.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Rugeley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Heading for Eureka on the west coast, Redding was an ideal stopover. This hotel was quiet, even being close to the interstate the noise was very muted. Staff were very friendly and helpful, giving directions to local shops and restaurants. The room was at the end of the corridor, was clean and smelled fresh. All we needed for the overnight stay was there in the room. Beds were really comfortable and a good nights sleep was had. The hot breakfast was fresh with a good variety of cereals, fruit and yogourts as well as the normal hot items. A very pleasant stay. Would use again if we were passing in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was in Redding two days for business.

The hotel has easy access to the I-5 freeway. The hotel is modern (not the old style drive up to your room). Check in was quick and easy. The hotel and rooms are clean. The rooms are updated (fast WiFi, flat screen TV, new beds, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, sitting area, work desk, etc). Breakfast is decent (eggs, sausages, bacon, muffins, bagels, muffins, bread, yogurt, waffles, juices, etc). At night, they have warm fresh baked cookies too. There is a small fitness room and a pool.

On the negative side, the bathrooms, in my opinion, are not quite to standard. There is no grab bar and no bathmat to prevent slipping. Plus, the bathtub makes noise and moves everytime you step around in it. It almost feels like you might fall through it. Poor construction. Also, full size pillows are not used. The pillows are about the size of a couch pillow.

Aside from these negatives, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Needham, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights this past August. We found this to be one of the better Best Westerns we have stayed at. We had a suite which had 2 beds, a large sitting area, and sinks both inside and outside the bathroom. This provided plenty of space for my family to spread out and place our luggage. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean.

I can't say enough about how nice every staff member we interacted with was. Each person was friendly, helpful and greeted you with a real smile. The cookies the front desk makes are also a nice touch. The pool though small was great for the 105 degree heat each day.

We found the location convenient. It is a few minutes from downtown, the shopping, the fast food and an easy drive to both Whiskeytown National Recreation Area and Shasta Dam. And since we were heading north on departure, a perfect location for heading north on I-5.

If we happen to be in Redding again there is no question that we would stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
bwforestparkinn, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Best Western PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites in Redding, CA. We appreciate all the wonderful feedback. Our customers frequently rave about our spacious suites and heavenly beds. Our friendly and cheerful staff are always happy to serve our guests with the best service. We look forward to your next visit to Redding,CA.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed her for one night, after a very long day on the road. The room was clean and smelled good. The bed was very comfortable! The linens / decor appear to be new, or recent. The continental breakfast was good and had great variety! The shower had good water pressure. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for reviewing the Best Western PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites in Redding,CA. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit. Our friendly and cheerful staff are always at your service if you are in need of any special requests or suggestions for local restaurants. Thank you for all the positive feedback!

Sales Director
Auburn, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This Best Western is on the north end of Redding. There are not any real sit down restaurants around this motel, which is my main gripe with this lodging choice. Having said that, I was able to drive south (I was going north on this leg of my trip) about 5 minutes and get to a really great Black Bear Diner off the Hilltop exit and to the east. Will try to review that too.

Rooms and towels were new like. No overwashed towels or wash cloths. Thank you folks. The staff person at the front desk greeted me after hours, I got in after midnight. I called them to advise I was coming in that late. I had a reservation that I made while on the road.

I was towing a 20 foot utility trailer. This is a potential problem with staying here. They only have about 4 "RV" spaces. If you are the last "RV" to get a space, you likely won't get in the space because there is not enough room to turn into that last space. I was unable to park in that area mainly because some real selfish person in a small import pickup parked in one of the RV spaces. There is no adjacent property to park a truck and trailer or RV. I had to park along the curb in an area where the only way to get out was to very carefully back around a corner and onto the main road. Not something I would do again.

Bed was very nice and firm, looked new. I did not eat their breakfast in the morning, as I noted above, I drove to the Black Bear Diner and ate there. The air conditioning (it was very hot in Redding, it was early August) was very good. Bathrooms were modern, and I really liked the arrangement of the bathroom to the sleeping area in this hotel room. One of the best I have seen anywhere.

I would stay here again as long as I am not towing a trailer. Otherwise I would look for another place in Redding that has extra parking for vehicles towing trailers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing the Best Western PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites in Redding. We appreciate your writing a review and providing feedback. I do apologize for the parking incident. We due have several spots available for large trailers and RV's. We look forward to your next visit and will try to arrange parking for your trailer

Jasmina Patel

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!