We were stranded by a severe snow storm and bad accidents on I-5 North of Redding when we decided to wait a day to continue on. We were lucky to get a king bed at the Oxford Suites. The entire staff was wonderful. Our room was clean and the bed very comfortable. There were free pasta appetizers at the evening wine and beer reception prepared by Bekka. They were excellent and she prepares different items each night. Apparently they are going to have a full bar set up in a couple of weeks. The free breakfast buffet in the morning was really very good and plentiful. We had tried to stay at the Oxford on our way down to SoCal a week earlier but they were sold out. The Oxford is a great place to stay so book early.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Redding Hotel Redding
- Oxford Suites Redding Hotel
- Oxford Hotel Redding
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of California’s outdoor recreation country, the Oxford Suites Redding is just a short drive away from the Redding Convention Center, Redding Soccer Park, Bethel Church and Simpson University. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Airport Shuttle, Outdoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Oxford Suites Redding reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.