“Great food, lackluster hospitality” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 265 Restaurants in Redding
Tracy, CA
“Great food, lackluster hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you want good indian food, I highly recommend this place. Food tasted good, the place was clean, the bathrooms were clean.

The staff were very passive. They were just going through the motions. they mostly seemed like they didnt want to be there. If ever they change their ways (welcome people, smile...basic stuff) I would give them five stars.

Visited January 2014

Edenton, NC
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stopped in here after a long day of flying from the east coast. We arrived just 15 minutes before their afternoon closing time of 3:00. Even though they were close to closing the food on the buffet was plentiful and delicious. The staff (owners?) were gracious and accommodating. Highy recommend!

Portland, OR
“Great Find In Redding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I picked the restaurant out of the phone book, and despite forgetting to take the address with me, I found it. Although I love curry, I can not eat very hot food and they prepared it exactly to my needs. One of the criteria I use to judge Indian restaurants is their naan. Priya gets four and half stars base on that system. The service was adequate with the restaurant 1/4 full. I definitely would go there again if I found myself in Redding for dinner.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yummy..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed at the Baymont in Anderson and I asked them what's a good forgien resturant here. They suggested Priya. It was a great resturant. Wonderful food, and great service! I went to the aftrnoon buffet, and everything melted in my mouth! It was so good! The waiter was friendly too! :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chiang Mai
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We travel through Redding on occasion, but this is the first time we got really good food here. We ordered the meals so we got small side dishes along with our main. We were so glad that we stopped here. We ordered lamb biriyani and the vindaloo. The vindaloo was good, but he biriyani was really good.

If we come by here again, we will definitely eat here.

• Visited August 2013