“Terrible experience” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 40 Hotels in Redding
Vancouver, Canada
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The room was unclean, the shower and bathroom had mold.The towels were thread bare and raggedy. The fridge had leftover food particles and even a hair. The pool and spa were extremely dirty that no one would ever want to go in. And finally going into the breakfast room, there was no coffee available and the other guests were sitting there unhappy too. We did not want to sit down on the chairs as they were also very stained. I'm not sure if it was water stain or otherwise. Everyone in the breakfast room was complaining.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We just stopped here on route to the coast. With time to kill we went to the sundial and park which were both worth visiting. We came back to the motel and found that OK t was in walking distance of a nice Thai restaurant.
The motel room was fine for the price but breakfast was disappointing, maybe because they were full the night before (memorial weekend Saturday) and allthe pastries had been used without a fresh delivery.

• Stayed May 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ok here it is I was coming back from Disney I'm from Seattle I drove on my way back I made my reservation I got a email back with the conformation but win I got there there was no reservation for me and they still charge my credit card now they well not give me my money back Botch of THIEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!'

• Stayed May 2013
jaghomeva@yahoo.com
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Nice economy motel. Very quaint looking. Everything in the room worked fine and it was clean. No noise from exterior to keep me awake at night. Overall, happy with my stay as I had a clean room, good wi-fi and left refreshed after a good night sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This hotel is the worst ever.never again nasty sheets bed bugs ugh disgusting!! I don't recommend this hotel. My baby was sleeping and I found bugs omg I was ready to run out this place! I don't think they clean the rooms or wash the sheets at all.

• Stayed October 2012
Redding, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you want to be insulted and rushed out of the room, then go ahead and stay. My TV remote was without a back and I had to hold the batteries in to use my tv. As I left the tv went out completely, I was called 3 times to hurry up and get out of the room and my family was called with the complaint over the tv and a towel that I stained. You are a motel for gosh sakes so if the worst thing on you towels is hair dye and I Guess bleach wont work and I will now be charged for a raggedy old towel So stay here if you like insults and dirty rooms. I wish I could calm down and deal more calmly with the person at the front desk and all the rush and complaints. I went there to relax and try to regroup my world. Guess I was suppose to be challenged and the woman at the front desk is a gift to help me get control.

Room Tip: Some grouchy was my fault because I felt hurried...but are they not in the HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY????