This was a very nice hotel. The staff was extremely helpful. The breakfast was AMAZING. The beds were really comfortable. There were several attractions that were close by. For example, we went to see the Sundial Bridge and ended up at the Turtle Exploratorium, which was very cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique AAA three-diamond hotel is located within the heart of one of the country's most beautiful regions - the Shasta Cascade. Our 114 upscale guestrooms have been tastefully decorated, offering either King, 2 Queens,or King with Sofabed. Hotel amenities: Free full hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, free business center, free local & toll free phone access,fitness center, complimentary DVD rentals, free USA Today newspaper Mon-Fri, outdoor heated pool & spa, in-room refrigerator, guest laundry, ample parking and conference room banquet facilities hold up to 100 persons. Relax and enjoy our on-site award winning restaurant C.R. Gibbs American Grille - lunch 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 'Nutzy Hour' 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., dinner 4:00 p.m. to closing. Enjoy dining on our outside patio. Only blocks away from high end shopping, specialty shops and two miles from California's newest destination icon the Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay Museum and Arboretum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hilltop Hotel Redding
- Best Western Hilltop Hotel
- Best Western Redding
- Redding Best Western