“We are spoiled now!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bridge House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Redding
Bridge House Bed and Breakfast
1455 Riverside Drive, Redding, CA 96001   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Redding B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
“We are spoiled now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I came to Redding on our way to a cruise for our 31st Anniversary. I can not speak highly enough of how we were treated by Janelle. Everything was so clean, the breakfast was amazing and she was always there to make us feel welcomed. We stayed for 4 nights and went from there to 2 more Bed and Breakfast Inns. I was very disappointed in my stays at the 2 later inns. I realized how awesome our time was at Bridge House. If I come again to Redding this will be the first place I will stay. I really felt as though I was pampered and spoiled.
Mike and Jackie Kelly
Jacksonville, Florida

Room Tip: I really think most of the rooms would work fine.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Welwyn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Janelle doesn't live on site but she comes early to make breakfast. We had a comfortable stay with dinner at the local Italian diner and we really enjoyed Janelle's delicious breakfast: fruit starter, a courgette frittata and fantastic hot lemon scones!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Small and quiet bed and breakfast in Redding, CA. We highly recommend this family run home business as the room was very nice and most important comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was excellent with homemade pancakes and bacon. We have found a gem in Redding and will certainly be back should we be near Redding in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Janelle P, Owner at Bridge House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for stopping through Redding and taking the time to mention us on your travels.
Lakeway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We booked the least expensive room in the house and it turned out to be a real bargain. The house and room are decorated in comfortable and functional furnishings with the guests in mind. You can easily sit and read in the garden or common area. The location is super for business or pleasure. When in Redding stay here and enjoy.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. Noise not a problem. Depends on how fancy you want to get.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you. My purpose is to make sure you have a comfortable night before you head back on the road again. I am happy that your stay was pleasant.
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed in one of the less expensive rooms (Dog Creek) but it was very roomy and comfortable. Everything was extremely clean! We're used to sleeping in a King bed at home and were reluctant to take the room with the Queen but it was so comfortable -- we slept so well! Janelle was helpful at walking us through the process of getting the gate and door unlocked for entry, even though she was off site. She also suggested places to eat nearby, which was perfect after a long day on the road. The breakfast was adequate for a long road trip ahead and everything was fresh. The house and surrounding garden/patio areas are beautiful. Janelle really makes sure that her guests get settled in and are comfortable!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you. My goal is to make your stop in Redding simple and comfortable. I am glad you enjoyed your visit.
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this B and B for 4 nights while visiting several nature parks in the area (such as Lassen and Shasta) and we had a wonderful experience!
Our host was gracious, kind, helpful and acommodating, the room was large and beautifully designed and decorated, breakfast was great (especially the home-made scones), the location was very quiet but not too far from the highway, and we would have gladly stayed longer.
We really enjoyed our time there, and we both felt that we got great value for a very reasonable price.
Next time we are in the area we would definitely like to stay there again!

• Stayed November 2012
Janelle P, Owner at Bridge House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I look forward to having you back again.
Laguna Niguel California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at Bridge House for several days recently while I was in Redding for business. The owner went above and beyond to make my stay perfect. The breakfasts were delicious. She made sure I had everything I needed and worked with my office to deliver documents to me. The house is decorated beautifully and my room was spotless and comfy.
The owner loves music and artists and, as such, I found her to be very interesting and good hearted. She seems to attract lovely visitors as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the lovely review. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Been to Bridge House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!