The Comfort Inn in Red Bluff, California, is our regular stop as we travel to our daughter’s home in southern California. We enjoyed our first visit there several years ago and have continued to stay there for the following reasons:
• Easy access to and from the freeway as well as to Hwy. 99 if you prefer more leisurely travel through California nut country.
• Easy check in and check out.
* Large, clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. Since it is located off the main road and away from the freeway, traffic noise is minimal.
• Good free breakfast in a well-maintained breakfast room; (they are adding an outdoor eating area which will be wonderful in warmer weather.)
• Friendly, helpful attendants who provided written information on services, amenities, etc.
* Wifi connection is fast and connected automatically.
* Plentiful good parking for all types of vehicles.
• Reasonably priced.
• Good family restaurants within walking distance.
We highly recommend Comfort Inn in Red Bluff. It is true to its name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Red Bluff offers luxurious room that will fit your style of comfort and affordable prices that will fit your wallet. Our facility offers exclusive in room service from Applebee's restaurant along with many other amenities that will make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Comfort Inn