“Comfort for sure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 hotels in Red Bluff
Bellingham, Washington
“Comfort for sure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night on a road trip and were very impressed. The room was large, the bed very comfortable, and the service great. I most appreciated the fact that the staff had read my note in my online reservation, requesting a non-pet room. (I don't like having to share my room with previous guests' pets when I travel.) The check-in gal told me that pets are only allowed on the first floor and our room was booked for the second floor. It was very clean and did not smell like animals.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to write in the "Note" section of the online reservation form, explaini...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Your review is without a doubt, perfectly stated...for sure! Thank you for pointing out the qualities that make the Comfort Inn the best place to stay in Red Bluff...large rooms, comfortable beds, and great service! We love accommodating pets, but we make sure that we have designated rooms for pets so that guests like you receive the comfortable atmosphere that you deserve. Thank you for staying with us, for writing this astonishing review, and for being you! We hope we get the chance to see you again.

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Atwater, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had a pickup and car/tractor trailer and were heading North to pickup an antique John Deere tractor. I selected the Comfort Inn from Choice Hotels' website, but I called ahead to be certain there was parking space for our hauler. There was, so we made the reservation.

We arrived to a very pleasant front desk person (Dawn) who welcomed us, handed me a personalized letter giving us all the specifics about the property and told me "...if you need anything, please call upon me because I will be here all night.."

When we stepped into the lobby it set the tone for our stay. It is very well designed, kept up and decorated in a Christmas theme. When we entered our room our surprise of the ammenities continued. I cannot speak to all the rooms, but ours (118) was very spacious with a nice sitting area, a desk for the laptop, and a fenced patio area outside the room. Of all the Choice Hotels properties where I/we have stayed (I am Elite Diamond so I stay at least 40 nights a year in a Choice Hotel) this one ranks in the top three.

We have been talking about an extended trip to Northern California and we have decided to make the Comfort Inn, Red Bluff our home base while we visit various locales.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your beautiful review. It was such a pleasure for me to read your comments. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful staff, and Dawn is such a delight to work with. She loves her job, and we love having her as an employee. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Red Bluff. It is our desire to be ranked in the top three, and we appreciate you taking note of what we work so hard to achieve. The Comfort Inn Red Bluff is your home away from home, and we look forward to your next arrival.
Munford, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I travel all over the country for my job which lands me in many of the small towns in America. I must say this Comfort Inn is "One of a Kind"! I was very pleased as I walked into the spacious rooms. The front desk clerks were very helpful with making sure to take care of all of my needs. The one that made me feel most welcome was Chelsey. She aided me in finding great places to eat as well as activities to do in the surrounding areas. Thing is she wasn't just polite to me but everyone that walked through the door. She has Great customer service and a personality that would turn any frown upside down. I will defiantly recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone that is passing through the area. Thank you to all of the staff and keep up the good job!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your "one of a kind" review. We are so happy that you chose the Comfort Inn Red Bluff while you traveled through our neck of the woods. And I could not agree with you more that Chelsey has the personality to brighten your day. We are so thankful for those "one of a kind" guests as yourself...so thankful for our "one of a kind" staff, and we thank you for your comments. When you are traveling through our town, we would love to have you stay with us again!
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was a surprise for us, we stay in Comfort Inns as we travel across the US. The location on
I-5, was great for a layover. The staff were fantastic, helpful, you could tell they were pleased to be working at this Comfort Inn. The rooms were spacious, quiet,clean and very comfortable bedding. Don't miss the breakfast, it was great, real plates and dinnerware with a great selection of items for breakfast.
Recommend this one to anyone looking for a good night sleep and excellent accommodations close to I-5 in northern California.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your unmistakable review. We are not at all surprised that you found our facility spacious, clean and comfortable. And I could not agree with you more that our staff is fantastic. You are absolutely correct...we all love working here. And we love accommodating guests as yourself. We are so happy that you stayed with us, and even happier to know that you recommend us. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel and I have to say by far it has been one of the best hotels I've stayed at! Great location from the i5.... Service was excellent and she made us feel very welcomed I for her name I think it was chelsea she was friendly from the moment we entered the building! The rooms are amazingly clean and huge I would hesitate on coming back because of the kind and friendly atmosphere thank you for making my stay amazing

• Stayed November 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so very happy that you choose to return to our facility and more so for writing a review of your experience each time. We truly believe that our hotel is one of the best, and we take great pride in offering clean, huge rooms. Not to mention the fact that we love our employees as much as we love our guests...and it shows! You will always find friendly, amazing service at the Comfort Inn, and the time that you spend here will always be as wonderful as your review. Thank you. We look forward to your next arrival.
Winchester, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Meeting my girlfriends for a get together, Beautiful Spacious rooms, sitting area, balcony. Friendly , helpful staff. Great complimentary breakfast! I will definitely stay here again!!

Front desk even remembered my name at check out! Wish I had taken her name!

Judy M.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for one of the best reviews ever! We are thrilled to know that you would definitely stay with us again. Thank you for specifically stating what we offer and why we consider ourselves the best...beautiful, spacious rooms...friendly, helpful staff. Our guests are the best. Thank you for choosing the best place to stay...The Comfort Inn Red Bluff! The best room, the best staff...and above all...the best rate! We cannot wait to see you again! All the best to you!
Red Bluff, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Place was very clean and tidy from the parking lot to the rooms.
The staff was courteous and attentive to our needs.
We are looking forward to staying here again on our next visit to Red Bluff CA
We really like the fact you are a dog friendly Inn we take our dogs when we travel it is getting so hard these days to find places that allow for our pets.
They are like our children so it was nice to stay with you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
On behalf of myself and our courteous staff, we would like to thank you for your positive review. Your first line is the perfect description of our property..."Clean and tidy from the parking lot to the rooms." We are so happy that you and your pet enjoyed your stay. We love accommodating families, especially families with pets. You, the guest, are important to us. We will do everything we can to have you value your experience because we value you as our guest. We appreciate the fact that you plan to return and we look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!