“A Road Travelers Oasis” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Red Bluff
Corona del Mar, CA
“A Road Travelers Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Hampton Inn Hotels are great - we all know that. Great beds, clean rooms, attractive lobbies and amenities such as free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast. However, this particular Hampton Inn always stands out a little more. My husband and I stop here several times a year on our way to Oregon and I truly look forward to this stop. The minute you walk in you smell the aroma of freshly baked cookies, there is always a friendly front desk staff member to welcome you and we almost always are given an upgrade without asking. The rooms are always spotless and the humble breakfast better than most of the other Hamptons we frequent. This last visit was particularly memorable. The front desk clerk, Traci, came out from behind the desk during the breakfast hours and welcomed guests, helped clean the tables, and passed out bottled water for travelers to take with them. For a tired traveler this stop in Red Bluff is always our oasis. :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you Cinziab2, for your wonderful review and loyalty to our Red Bluff Hampton! Thank you for your detailed compliments on our cleanliness, friendly staff and humble breakfast! I am glad that Traci could make your visit memorable! Thank you again for taking the time to review our Hampton, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit! Have an outstanding day!!

360 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The first thing i appricated about this hotel was the fact that when i called to make my reservation i was not transfered to a reservation line Roxi told me she was more then willing to make my reservation for me right at that moment and also informed me that its a top priority there for the front desk staff to make all reservations that call in which i think is wonderful Roxi was very nice and professional over the phone telling me about all the amenties at this hotel, before i even arrived i wanted to right a review about her.

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and must say all the staff here are excellent. However the ones i came acrossed the most was of corse Roxi who checked me in with more of her amazing costomer service which was even better in person she is so bright and has a wonderful sence of humor we told so many jokes i dont even think we could walk past eachother without a giggle which was nice.She also recommended the best place for dinner every night of my stay and even printed out directions from map quest and every night at 7pm she has the most delisious cookies out.

Also was greeted by Britany every morning she is very helpful friendly and you can definantly tell she is a hands on worker and can multitask like no other i seen her at the front desk answering phones and helping other guest then next thing i know shes in the breakfast room to the kitchen and even seen her on the floors helping one of the housekeepers she was great.

I also wanted to say what a great job ashley was doing in breakfast she was so great just to even watch her work the room the way she did making everyone feel comfy and making sure everyone left with a full tummy and even offered to clean up my plate and make me a new one ive never had a breakfast staff at any other hotel do that for me so that was a big shocker.

This hotel is full of hard working ladies that take pride in there work and sincerly make you feel so at home and very welcome here.

I also took the time to scroll down and read other reviews about these ladies and everyone had such great things to say about them, this hotel is a diamond in the ruff and will always stay here everytime i pass through.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you angela b, for your rewarding review!! Here at the Red Bluff Hampton; my team and I take customer service to the heart, and your review truly touched us!!
Roxi is wonderful assent to our team; I am so glad that she could get make your reservation and check-in experience exceptional!
Thank you for your wonderful compliments on Ashley, our breakfast hostess! I am so glad that she could shock you with her outstanding customer service! Ashley is also a wonderful asset to our Hampton team!
Also thank you for complimenting on my multitasking skills! I am very passionate about my role here at the Red Bluff Hampton and love to help my team as much as possible!
Thank you again for your detailed review! I am so glad that we could all make your stay worth writing about!! We look for to seeing you in the future!!
Seattle, Wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

When we read some of the reviews below we wondered if Ashley's family had been submitting them. But I have to say the entire staff here really is friendly and helpful. The rooms are new and clean with comfortable beds and pillows, flat screen tv's and single serve coffee brewers. We stayed on the first floor and noticed some noise from the parking lot - especially at 6am - so you might want to choose floors 2 or 3 if you want to sleep in. The hotel is far enough from the highway there is no sound from there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Riman076, thank you for taking the time to review our Red Bluff Hampton!! I am glad that you were able to experience Ashley's fantastic customer service first hand! Thank you for your great comments on our clean rooms and their amenities; such as the flat screen TV’s, comfortable beds and pillows, and the single serve coffee brewers!! I am glad that you found our location to be convenient from the freeway! We look forward to seeing you at your next stay; have a wonderful day!!
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was our second time to stay at this hotel and this was a three night stay. The room was clean and well appointed. The bed very comfy. The duvet, although beautiful, is too warm for us and there was an extra light blanket in the closet which was perfect. The breakfast was different each morning, which was nice. Each staff member we encountered from the management to the maintenance and housekeeping was cheerful and friendly. A happy staff reflects good management and this hotel stood out from the norm (and we travel a lot) because of it.

Room Tip: Rooms with even numbers are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hi Uponthesea! Thank you so much for your loyalty! I am so glad that you enjoy your stays with us at our Red Bluff Hampton!! Thank you for your great comments on our comfortable beds, and clean rooms! Also, thank you for complementing our Hampton team!! Each team member has hospitality in their hearts and I am so glad that you could see that in their work! I will be sure to share your review with my team!! Thank you again; we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

As always we enjoyed our stay. Clean room, very friendly reception upon arrival. But the best was Ashley's service for breakfast. She was the most helpful, customer service oriented, friendly person we have ever encountered with our stay at the Hampton Inn, Red Bluff. She went above and beyond with making sure we had what we needed and were comfortable. Not only with us but we watched her with all the patrons there. She is definitely a keeper! Looking forward to next time

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you fastls, for taking the time to review our Hampton!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our property to be clean and filled with friendly staff!! Thank you for your compliments to Ashley! She does a wonderful job and I am so proud that she could make your stay memorable! We look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us!!
Granite Bay, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

kind & helpful staff, Roxy was great at check-in, very clean room, furnishings very good condition, excellent experience. Convient location near I5. Requested no feather and room. Room was ready when I arrived. Roxy suggested a local restaurant in walking distance and told me if I showed my room key I would get a 15% discount. perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hello Jbruck, Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that Roxi was able to make sure you had an excellent experience staying at our Hampton!! Thank you for your wonderful comments; we look forward to seeing you again!! Have an outstanding day!!
Quincy, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Its the third time in three months I have stayed here and have realized that the Assistant Manager Britani Kelly and her morning breakfast side kick Ashley are definately "Best in Class" when it comes to hospitality staff. Britani does a great job of making the guests feel welcome and Ashley is great and making sure that her breakfast always a pleasant experience. These two are definately and asset to the company. Its a pleasure staying where the property and the staff compliment one another so well. Thanks Britani and Ashley!

Room Tip: No room service or restaurant
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hello Qhsoftball1, thank you for your outstanding review!! I am so glad that Ashley and I started your mornings off right!! Your comments really touch our hearts; Ashley and I love the hospitality industry and guests such as yourself let us know we are doing a wonderful job!! Thank you for brightening OUR day with your wonderful compliments!! We look forward to seeing you at your next stay!!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!