“Clean rooms, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Seattle, Wa
“Clean rooms, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

When we read some of the reviews below we wondered if Ashley's family had been submitting them. But I have to say the entire staff here really is friendly and helpful. The rooms are new and clean with comfortable beds and pillows, flat screen tv's and single serve coffee brewers. We stayed on the first floor and noticed some noise from the parking lot - especially at 6am - so you might want to choose floors 2 or 3 if you want to sleep in. The hotel is far enough from the highway there is no sound from there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Hello Riman076, thank you for taking the time to review our Red Bluff Hampton!! I am glad that you were able to experience Ashley's fantastic customer service first hand! Thank you for your great comments on our clean rooms and their amenities; such as the flat screen TV’s, comfortable beds and pillows, and the single serve coffee brewers!! I am glad that you found our location to be convenient from the freeway! We look forward to seeing you at your next stay; have a wonderful day!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was our second time to stay at this hotel and this was a three night stay. The room was clean and well appointed. The bed very comfy. The duvet, although beautiful, is too warm for us and there was an extra light blanket in the closet which was perfect. The breakfast was different each morning, which was nice. Each staff member we encountered from the management to the maintenance and housekeeping was cheerful and friendly. A happy staff reflects good management and this hotel stood out from the norm (and we travel a lot) because of it.

Room Tip: Rooms with even numbers are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hi Uponthesea! Thank you so much for your loyalty! I am so glad that you enjoy your stays with us at our Red Bluff Hampton!! Thank you for your great comments on our comfortable beds, and clean rooms! Also, thank you for complementing our Hampton team!! Each team member has hospitality in their hearts and I am so glad that you could see that in their work! I will be sure to share your review with my team!! Thank you again; we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

As always we enjoyed our stay. Clean room, very friendly reception upon arrival. But the best was Ashley's service for breakfast. She was the most helpful, customer service oriented, friendly person we have ever encountered with our stay at the Hampton Inn, Red Bluff. She went above and beyond with making sure we had what we needed and were comfortable. Not only with us but we watched her with all the patrons there. She is definitely a keeper! Looking forward to next time

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you fastls, for taking the time to review our Hampton!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our property to be clean and filled with friendly staff!! Thank you for your compliments to Ashley! She does a wonderful job and I am so proud that she could make your stay memorable! We look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us!!
Granite Bay, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

kind & helpful staff, Roxy was great at check-in, very clean room, furnishings very good condition, excellent experience. Convient location near I5. Requested no feather and room. Room was ready when I arrived. Roxy suggested a local restaurant in walking distance and told me if I showed my room key I would get a 15% discount. perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hello Jbruck, Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that Roxi was able to make sure you had an excellent experience staying at our Hampton!! Thank you for your wonderful comments; we look forward to seeing you again!! Have an outstanding day!!
Quincy, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Its the third time in three months I have stayed here and have realized that the Assistant Manager Britani Kelly and her morning breakfast side kick Ashley are definately "Best in Class" when it comes to hospitality staff. Britani does a great job of making the guests feel welcome and Ashley is great and making sure that her breakfast always a pleasant experience. These two are definately and asset to the company. Its a pleasure staying where the property and the staff compliment one another so well. Thanks Britani and Ashley!

Room Tip: No room service or restaurant
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hello Qhsoftball1, thank you for your outstanding review!! I am so glad that Ashley and I started your mornings off right!! Your comments really touch our hearts; Ashley and I love the hospitality industry and guests such as yourself let us know we are doing a wonderful job!! Thank you for brightening OUR day with your wonderful compliments!! We look forward to seeing you at your next stay!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I pulled right off I-5 to this beautiful hotel; the location is perfect, not too far from the freeway and just close enough to town. The manager Britney was a delight; greeting during breakfast to make sure my stay was great. The hotel was always clean, inside and out! A great stop along the 5!!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you Mmikkeemm, for your great review!! I am so glad that I was able to make your stay great! Thank you for your wonderful comments on the location and cleanliness of our hotel!! I look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a wonderful day!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This Hotel WOWED me from the moment i pulled up the outside of this hotel was very clean and maintained very well.checking in with roxy was smoth and fast and she was very welcoming offered me some freshly baked cookies that were perfect . The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfy Breakfast was wounderful Ashley started my morning off just right with breakfast! She made me feel like i was at a resturant she made me a plate with my choice of items and served it to me when i was finished she gladly cleaned off my table the food was great by the way! And checking out with britany was great she asked me how my stay was and if there was any sugestions that could have made my stay more comfortable there was not everything was just right! I also needed directions and she took the time out to print me out a map quest and went over them with me also told me alot of info and history about red bluff that i was very surprised to hear this place is highly recomended i will def stay agian thanks Hampton Staff

• Stayed February 2013
Hello Burke4or, thank you so much for your wonderful detailed review!! I am so glad that Ashley and I could make your stay top notch! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel!!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!