“Best in class staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Red Bluff
Quincy, California
“Best in class staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Its the third time in three months I have stayed here and have realized that the Assistant Manager Britani Kelly and her morning breakfast side kick Ashley are definately "Best in Class" when it comes to hospitality staff. Britani does a great job of making the guests feel welcome and Ashley is great and making sure that her breakfast always a pleasant experience. These two are definately and asset to the company. Its a pleasure staying where the property and the staff compliment one another so well. Thanks Britani and Ashley!

Room Tip: No room service or restaurant
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hello Qhsoftball1, thank you for your outstanding review!! I am so glad that Ashley and I started your mornings off right!! Your comments really touch our hearts; Ashley and I love the hospitality industry and guests such as yourself let us know we are doing a wonderful job!! Thank you for brightening OUR day with your wonderful compliments!! We look forward to seeing you at your next stay!!

391 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I pulled right off I-5 to this beautiful hotel; the location is perfect, not too far from the freeway and just close enough to town. The manager Britney was a delight; greeting during breakfast to make sure my stay was great. The hotel was always clean, inside and out! A great stop along the 5!!

• Stayed February 2013
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you Mmikkeemm, for your great review!! I am so glad that I was able to make your stay great! Thank you for your wonderful comments on the location and cleanliness of our hotel!! I look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a wonderful day!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This Hotel WOWED me from the moment i pulled up the outside of this hotel was very clean and maintained very well.checking in with roxy was smoth and fast and she was very welcoming offered me some freshly baked cookies that were perfect . The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfy Breakfast was wounderful Ashley started my morning off just right with breakfast! She made me feel like i was at a resturant she made me a plate with my choice of items and served it to me when i was finished she gladly cleaned off my table the food was great by the way! And checking out with britany was great she asked me how my stay was and if there was any sugestions that could have made my stay more comfortable there was not everything was just right! I also needed directions and she took the time out to print me out a map quest and went over them with me also told me alot of info and history about red bluff that i was very surprised to hear this place is highly recomended i will def stay agian thanks Hampton Staff

• Stayed February 2013
Hello Burke4or, thank you so much for your wonderful detailed review!! I am so glad that Ashley and I could make your stay top notch! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Would stay again better deal than Hampton Inn Redding. Cookies at 7pm and milk if you ask. Does not have happy hour yet because no liquor license. Little loud from train. Does not bother me. Location is right off fwy. Food is within proximity.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much Debeetle, for taking the time to review our hotel!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again; have a fantastic day!!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ashley at the breakfast in the mornings got my day off to a great start. Good food too! Internet worked great, and fast. Room was clean. HVAC worked great. Bed was a little "springy" but not uncomfortable. The location is easy to get to. Quick checkin. Love Hilton Properties! They've got it figured out for road warriors.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you, Dan D, for your wonderful review!! I am so glad to hear that your morning was off to a great start because of Ashley’s wonderful customer service; she is a fantastic assent to our hotel!! Thank you for your complimenting comments on our quick check in; cleanliness; fast working internet and great location! Your feedback is much appreciated, and we look forward to seeing in the future!! Have an outstanding day!!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stay here several times a year for business travel, most recently October 4, 2012. Hampton Inns are my preferred hotel because IMO they represent the best value in terms of comfort and amenities relative to cost. I rate this property a 4 because it fully meets my expectations of a Hampton Inn but does not rate 5 because it doesn’t exceed those standards. Good Mexican Restaurant (Casa Ramos) within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hello Bill B, Thank you so much for your loyalty to our brand and to our Red Bluff Hampton Inn & Suites!! Our guest feedback allows us to perfect our hotel, and I am so glad that you took the time to review our hotel. I am very glad that we meet all of your expectation! Of course we would love to exceed those standards; here is my email if you would like to send me any suggestions: britani.kelley@hilton.com . Thank you again; we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Red Bluff, CA, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

A very clean, very attractive hotel with pleasant staff and breakfast is outstanding, however the hotel is very noisy thus hard to get adequate sleep, but helpful that beds are very comfortable. I doubt anything can be done about noise due to lack of soundproofing in construction and if you are on the train side the train whistle will blow you right out of bed, so be sure to ask for the opposite side of the building.

Room Tip: Ask for third floor away from train and away from other guests if at all possible--it is a large hot...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Hello L G, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so sorry about the noise issue you experienced at our hotel. I am glad that the rest of your experience was of satisfaction! Thank you for your compliments on our cleanliness, pleasant staff and outstanding breakfast!! We look forward to having you stay with us again; have a wonderful day!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!