“Very Nice Clean Hotel & Remarkable Staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Red Bluff
“Very Nice Clean Hotel & Remarkable Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This Hotel WOWED me from the moment i pulled up the outside of this hotel was very clean and maintained very well.checking in with roxy was smoth and fast and she was very welcoming offered me some freshly baked cookies that were perfect . The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfy Breakfast was wounderful Ashley started my morning off just right with breakfast! She made me feel like i was at a resturant she made me a plate with my choice of items and served it to me when i was finished she gladly cleaned off my table the food was great by the way! And checking out with britany was great she asked me how my stay was and if there was any sugestions that could have made my stay more comfortable there was not everything was just right! I also needed directions and she took the time out to print me out a map quest and went over them with me also told me alot of info and history about red bluff that i was very surprised to hear this place is highly recomended i will def stay agian thanks Hampton Staff

• Stayed February 2013
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hello Burke4or, thank you so much for your wonderful detailed review!! I am so glad that Ashley and I could make your stay top notch! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel!!

362 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Would stay again better deal than Hampton Inn Redding. Cookies at 7pm and milk if you ask. Does not have happy hour yet because no liquor license. Little loud from train. Does not bother me. Location is right off fwy. Food is within proximity.

• Stayed February 2013
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you so much Debeetle, for taking the time to review our hotel!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again; have a fantastic day!!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ashley at the breakfast in the mornings got my day off to a great start. Good food too! Internet worked great, and fast. Room was clean. HVAC worked great. Bed was a little "springy" but not uncomfortable. The location is easy to get to. Quick checkin. Love Hilton Properties! They've got it figured out for road warriors.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you, Dan D, for your wonderful review!! I am so glad to hear that your morning was off to a great start because of Ashley’s wonderful customer service; she is a fantastic assent to our hotel!! Thank you for your complimenting comments on our quick check in; cleanliness; fast working internet and great location! Your feedback is much appreciated, and we look forward to seeing in the future!! Have an outstanding day!!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stay here several times a year for business travel, most recently October 4, 2012. Hampton Inns are my preferred hotel because IMO they represent the best value in terms of comfort and amenities relative to cost. I rate this property a 4 because it fully meets my expectations of a Hampton Inn but does not rate 5 because it doesn’t exceed those standards. Good Mexican Restaurant (Casa Ramos) within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hello Bill B, Thank you so much for your loyalty to our brand and to our Red Bluff Hampton Inn & Suites!! Our guest feedback allows us to perfect our hotel, and I am so glad that you took the time to review our hotel. I am very glad that we meet all of your expectation! Of course we would love to exceed those standards; here is my email if you would like to send me any suggestions: britani.kelley@hilton.com . Thank you again; we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Red Bluff, CA, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

A very clean, very attractive hotel with pleasant staff and breakfast is outstanding, however the hotel is very noisy thus hard to get adequate sleep, but helpful that beds are very comfortable. I doubt anything can be done about noise due to lack of soundproofing in construction and if you are on the train side the train whistle will blow you right out of bed, so be sure to ask for the opposite side of the building.

Room Tip: Ask for third floor away from train and away from other guests if at all possible--it is a large hot...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Hello L G, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so sorry about the noise issue you experienced at our hotel. I am glad that the rest of your experience was of satisfaction! Thank you for your compliments on our cleanliness, pleasant staff and outstanding breakfast!! We look forward to having you stay with us again; have a wonderful day!
redwood city, california
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very clean overall, wonderful staff. Good size/modern room that was very clean. Nice bathroom amenities. Breakfast was hearty w/ some healthy options. Only downside, no central air/heat. They use the old fashioned window heater/AC - which is too noisy to run at night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you Kaliforniakali, for your great review! We are so sorry that the AC was too noisy during your stay; we very much appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your great comments on our breakfast, staff and clean property!! We look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a fantastic day!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

From the moment you walk into this hotel you are welcomed by Roxi (if your lucky) She is so pleasent and always has the best of the best cookies in the evening which is a nice touch, This hotel is one of my fav. because of her. I have stayed at many hotels due to my bisness travels and let me tell you Roxi brings her A game everytime. I've never recieved the type of service at any other hotel that Roxi provides me everytime!!! Also the gal that works the morning shift Britany was also very helpful Roxi informed me that she was the new Asst GM sence Tess left which i think is Amazing. I'm sure Tess was good as well but i never got great service from her as i did from these young gals. Long story short this hotel and there staff are amazing!!! Again thank you for everything.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Hello Tamara J, thank you so much for your outstanding review! Giving our guests a wonderful home-away-from-home experience is our top priority here at our Red Bluff Hampton; I am so glad that Roxi and I could do just that for you!! Thank you for your praise and compliments on our amazing staff!! We look forward to giving you another great stay!! Have a wonderful day!!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!