“Welcome Home” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Seal Beach CA
“Welcome Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

In all my years of travel I have never experienced a better hotel to stay in. Even though I am in just a few times per year, Roxy at the front desk remembers my name and my special preferences for rooms. Beyond that, she welcomes me like family each time I arrive. She even noted it was my birthday once and sang me happy birthday at the front desk suprising me with an ice cream. Recently I had back surgery and couldnt lift my luggage.... Roxy was there to assist. She is the face of the Hampton Inn. Her consistent level of service earns this hotel an excellent rating in my book. We have so many choices in where we stay when we travel. Does it not make sense to stay where we are remembered and made to feel most welcome?

The hotel is consistently first rate in service, quality, and value. With employees like Roxy, they live up to the level of service they advertise. Blue Ribbon winner for sure!!!!

Kacie C

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hello Kacie C, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!! I am so glad that one of our own could give you an amazing experience at our Hampton!! Your detailed review set me at the scene; thank you for sharing your touching experience!! Roxi is definitely a star here, and we are thrilled to have her on our team; she is a wonderful asset to our Hampton!! We look forward to having you in the feature!! Have a fantastic day!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The people who work at this location go beyond the norm. Very kind and pleasant and a great way to begin a morning. Bed's are comfy and rooms & Hotel are very tide and neat. Next time I return to Red Bluff I will stay here again. I typically stay in Marriott's but this was a really nice surprise. Thank you Mary B and staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Hello Thomas l, thank you so much for your fantastic review! I am so glad that we could give you a pleasant surprise with our great hospitality, and clean and comfortable rooms!! We look forward to seeing you again!! Thank you again for choosing the Red Bluff Hampton! Have a marvelous day!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Mary B Bar took excellent care of the dining area and made a delicious breakfast every morning of our stay. Desk clerks were also very helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay again when we're in Red Bluff!

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you, Westfalls9, for taking the time to write us a review! Our team goal here at the Hampton is to always provide top of the line customer service to every guest; I am so glad we could do that for you! Thank you again for your wonderful review; we look forward to seeing you in the feature!! Have an amazing day!!
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Do not hesitate to stay at this lovely Hampton Inn. It is clean and attractive, but, best of all, the people behind the desk are not stingy or uptight...they're "only" friendly and accommodating!

The Hampton Inn chain is usually my choice for a go-to-sensibly-priced-but-high-value hotel group. Some Hampton Inns are, decidedly, just a cut-above the others. This is one of those. The feel of the hotel is open and comfortable. The cookies were fresh and out for grabbing still at 10:30 on a Saturday night. I found no stinginess or lack of caring for their guests...How nice!
Also, there is a sizeable chance that your room could view an open field and/or the beautiful oak trees still standing and living close to parts of the hotel. Beautiful.

I've, unfortunately, misplaced the names of the two females employees connected with at check-in and check-out that I DID want to mention; All I know is one was at the front desk around 10:30pm on 9/14/2012, the other around 1:15pm the next day, 9/15/12. Kudos to you both!

The Secret-in-the-Subject-Line is: The Price is Right here. Located just 20 - 30 minutes up Highway 5 is the city of Redding where another Hampton Inn is located. This Hampton Inn is significantly higher-priced than the Red Bluff Hampton Inn. That's why we chose Red Bluff, and we were very happy that we did.

I am willing to risk not possibly being able to book a room here due to it's increasing popularity so that you, my fellow travelers and humans, can book this hotel with knowledge and confidence.

Here's to us!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Roger K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you, Calmpeace, for your detailed and wonderfully complimenting review!! I am so glad that our team could provide you with an over-the-top stay! It is our team goal to give each guest a warm, “at home” feeling while staying with us; I am thrilled that we could do that for you!! I want to emphasize my thank you on your detail!! Thank you also, for scarifying your feature stay with us for the benefit of your fellow travelers!! ;-) We look forward to seeing you in the feature!! Have a remarkable day!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The breakfast assistant, Mary B. Bar, was helpful and very courteous.
The hotel has great beds and accomodations.
Best toilets of our trip, as was the bathroom ventilation. This is one of our problems with the Red Lion chain. There was no dust in the room to which I am allergic. We had a great night's sleep without coughing and sneezing.

• Stayed September 2012
Hello Alfeldman, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so glad that Mary could provide you with outstanding customer service; she is a wonderful asset to our hotel! Our housekeeping team takes pride in providing each guest with spotless rooms to call home during their stay(s) with us; thank you for recognizing that!! See you in the feature!! Have a wonderful day!!
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This wonderful Hampton Inn offers the cleanest, most thoughtfully amenitized rooms anywhere. We have stayed in many 5-star hotels that weren't as spotless. The bed linens and pillows were great and HBO was showing on the tv. The check-in process was very professional and fast. We were even asked if we needed a wake-up call - a really nice touch. The free breakfast was what you would expect, and since we need gluten-free options we didn't partake. We will plan our next trip south to include a stop in Red Bluff. Amazing value and a memorable experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you, LizzydVancouver, for you wonderfully complimenting review!! I am so glad that our team could provide you with such an outstanding stay!! I will look into getting some gluten-free options; that is a great suggestion!! Thank you, again, for taking the time to leave us a review!! See you in the feature!! Have a fantastic day!!
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were so pleased and suprised with the Hampton Inn in Red Bluff. I expected a cold, commercial nights stay and instead recieved a warm and friendly welcome, a great room and super treatment by the help. The girls at the front desk and the worker in the buffett were like family within a few minutes. Mary B. even brought extra pound cake around to the tables for seconds if desired.
The room was very nice and well-kept. I only wish the refrigerator and standart-for-hotel room air conditioner were not so noisy, but we seem to get that everywhere.

Room Tip: book on the back side and your view will be of beautiful farm fields and green mountians.