“They go above & beyond...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Portland. OR
“They go above & beyond...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We decided to take a last minute trip to get some sunshine & In-N-Out!! The staff at Hampton Inn were very accomadating and also upgraded our room so all five of us were comfortable. The breakfast hostess even made sure that people who showed up after the scheduled breakfast time had gotten something to eat.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

I stay at this Hampton whenever I am in town for business which over the past couple of years averages 3 to 4 visits per year. Each visit I get the same great level of service from the staff. The hotel is very clean and is in excellent condition. This hotel provides an outstanding value for the price.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

Throw a dart and try to hit the 1/2 way mark between Seattle and LA. Perfect place to stop and rest! Clean rooms, fridge for the healthy snack to rest in also, comfy beds (MUCH better than the Travelodge on the return trip) and an awesome breakfast that gave us an advantage on day 2 of driving. Of course, our 6 year old's #1 priority was THE POOL. Outdoor but warm, 1/2 in sun and 1/2 in shade, clean and welcoming. WE LOVED OUR FAMILY SWIM! I've read about trains but we didn't have any issues. We might not have had neighbors, I dont' know, but we had no noise issues. The morning spread was awesome including bacon and denver omletts (my favorite). We made SUCH good time on that second leg and I thank this place for it. Coffee in my hand and full bellies all around. Zoooom zoom!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Why would you build a new hotel with no sound proofing? Our neighbors TV might as well have been in our room given how well we could hear it and normal level conversations. The noise from the rooms above us made us feel like we were sleeping under a restaurant! And what's with all the styrofoam, people? Way to fill up those landfills Hampton Inn!

• Stayed March 2011
Vancouver, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

We have stayed here several times as a night over on a visit to our daughter in San Francisco. Each time there was a coupon available for a $79 night room and we were satisfied and had few complaints.
On our last stay -no coupon or discount anywhere so an AARP $99/n was the price and my displeasure has prompted this review. The staff is excellent, location off I-5 easy to find, eating establishments nearby and very safe overall. The TVs are from the1990s and the mattresses are soft and lumpy. The rooms are beat up in wall scrapes and stained carpets and I would estimate that 65% of the rooms will hear the numerous trains that rumble next to the hotel and honk their horns loudly at night. They do provide earplugs but they were a poor quality and came out during my sleep. I had a very uncomfortable and restless nights sleep and felt the new prices they wish to command insulting.
In their defense- they did indicate that new TVs are on "order ", wonder why they keep the old mattresses and not soundproof the rooms?

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Hendricks, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

I am staying here on business for about a week. I was greeted by staff members immediately and checked in quickly. The staff are efficient and very friendly. In the morning, the cook greated me with a cheery "Top of the mornin' to ya" and asked me if there was anything else i would like or if she could cook me something in addition to the already relatively impressive complimentary breakfast. She assisted me to find items to fit my 1200 calorie diet and even sang to me this morning. Everyone from the manager, to the assistant manager, to the cook in the kitchen and the maids are just so warm and friendly. The rooms are nice with a refridgerator and microwave. The room was clean and had no smell, other than the bleach used on the white bedding (which to me means clean and disinfected). I love this hotel and can't wait to come back in 2 weeks. They even offered to store some pickled food for me in a box (local gourmet olives), so I can keep it for when I come back and save money on my next trip. Highly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel serveral times. And as always everyone at this hotel is so friendly and always helpful. They have a great breakfast, which comes with your stay every morning. Although I was not able to use the gym, all the equipment is clean and the room is tidy. The actually rooms are spacious and clean. The in room internet services is free with your stay, which in some of the hotels I have stayed in there is a charge. They have numerous TV cable channels, which is a plus. The young lady (Norma) who served the breakfast was friendly and asked if she could get us anything else. We are always greeted with a smile by Tess, who usually there when we check in to the hotel. I have to say I have stayed in serveral different hotels in the Red Bluff area and over all this hotel is the best one hands down. The price difference isn't too much more and for what you get it is well worth the clean and friendly environment. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!