“Go there hungry because the portions are huge!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 54 restaurants in Red Bluff
Cuisines: Mexican
“Go there hungry because the portions are huge!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Recommended by our Hampton Inn desk agent in Red Bluff, we walked there in about 6 minutes (crossing Main St took longer than the walk) at 5pm. She told us we would be waddling back, and boy was she right! My husband I were immediately greeted and seated by a most friendly hostess. Seconds later, she walked over with a warm basket of homemade tortilla chips and very fresh salsa. And our drinks were ordered and delivered with the same promptness. You had me at hello.
We decided on the fajitas for two and we were awed when it arrived in heaps and bounds. Each of us were given a plate of rice, refried beans, and the toppings that included guacamole, pico, grated cheddar, shredded lettuce and sour cream...we thought we were going to get one between the both of us. The sizzling plate of fajitas was huge, with peppers, onions, seasoned chicken and steak. With 6 flour tortillas delivered to share, we got through 5 and had enough left over meats and toppings for another 4 more rounds. Very tasty, nicely seasoned, not too spicy...just a delicious Mexican meal made fresh, fast and authentic. For our tastes, it was a delight. We both loved it. Oh...they gave us a 15% discount off our bill because we were staying at the Hampton Inn! Came to $30 for dinner with a 25 oz mug of Blue Moon beer. And yes, we waddled back to our hotel.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

74% Recommend
“Excellent stop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Two thumbs up. Hot chips. Great food. Fast and exceptionally friendly service. Easy access from the I5 South highway.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bradley
“I love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I love this place but it's not one of my husband's favorites. I convinced him to take us (along with our daughter and granddaughter) there for an early dinner one night and I wasn't disappointed at all with their food. I love their taquitos and their margaritas are some of the best I've had. I'll definitely go back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Dinner was good and close to the hotel. The Margarita was really good and tasty! Service was fast and friendly

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Nice friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice place with friendly staff. The food is good but not great. I have had better mexican food. Very clean place and bathrooms. Staff is very accommodating.

Visited July 2013