“Clean & comfortable, all new with friendly staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Clean & comfortable, all new with friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We were delighted to find this newest Holiday Inn Express on our 1/2 way mark between L.A. and Seattle. Clean very large room(exec suite) and super comfortable bed. Huge jacuzzi tub we got in too late to use, but will the next time for sure. The front desk & kitchen staff were friendly and eager to please. We were too late for breakfast so they offered us to go bags for the road. Tess and Casey very nice as was the night clerk when we checked in at 1am. Definitely recommend this hotel. Their points were also 10,000 less than the cost of the HIE in Redding. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you very much for responding to your stay on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your very candid feedback and are pleased that you were able to enjoy our brand new hotel in our beautiful Victorian City on the River. It sounds, as though, we are in the perfect location right off the I-5 freeway. We do appreciate all guests' comments. Thank you, once again, and we look forward to seeing you back here at the Red Bluff Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Until then, take care and safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Really nice, clean, beautiful hotel. Family friendly. Staff is very helpful & knowledgeable, they made my stay very comfortable & recommended great restaurants & even gave me a 15% off coupon. Dominique was a great help & they always have fresh baked goodies at the front desk.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our property. As you well know, reviews enhance or detour any stay, and we are so grateful for your enthusiastic and appreciative words. Dominique and our front desk team are first class and are always willing to do what they can to make each and every guest's stay pleasant. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to having you back in the near future!
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We began our month vacation with this lovely hotel. We saw on line that it was new and decided to stop. Often we have had nice accommodations in many places but we all know that the staff and employees can make or break a visit. We were so impressed with Dominique Chase at the front desk. She greeted us with a happy, enthusiastic, sincere welcome. She informed us about the hotel and its offerings. With so much competition for vacation dollars, it is a pleasure to be welcomed by a lovely young lady that seems eager to make your stay the best and rewarding. It is nice to see someone liking their job.
The hotel is gorgeous and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much for highlighting our front desk team member, Dominique. She is indeed amazing! A true model and heartbeat here at our Red Bluff Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I am happy we impressed you from the minute you walked in our front doors. Please do know that we love having you here. So, we hope to see you again very soon. Until then, take care and safe travels!
Dripping Springs, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express in Red Bluff is a brand new hotel and it shows. Every employee I encountered was very concerned with customer service and asked if there was anything they could do to make the stay better. That is the sign of a well-run hotel. The employees showed great pride in every aspect of the hotel. The lobby is really decorated beautifully complete with sofas and a big screen television. The rooms are beautiful and very nicely decorated. The sheets are soft and the mattresses are firm. The indoor heated pool is nice. The breakfast is typical of other Holiday Inn Expresses- fruit, yogurt, pancakes, cereal, coffee, hot chocolate, juices, milk, eggs, breads, etc. The lady who was assigned to the breakfast room did an excellent job keeping everything fresh and full. The daytime and evening front desk representatives were very knowledgeable and friendly. My only complaint is the train that goes by fairly early in the morning complete with train whistle blowing. Otherwise the location is great and very close to the freeway for convenience. I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Express hotels and this one was definitely the nicest we've ever stayed in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Tess T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your generous words and praise! Recommendations are powerful and we appreciate your willingness to pass the word along. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. We look forward to your next visit here at the Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff-South Redding Area until then take care!
DEREHAM UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very new, everything found in top condition. BUT for me spoilt by excessive low rumbling noises throughout the night - adjacent busy main road, petrol station, revving engines, train whistles at railroad crossing, and the two worst (internal) offenders - other room a/c units and the infernal ice machine in the hall..! Apart from that (oh and as mentioned by a previous reviewer) the pancake machine had a 'blip' at breakfast - don't think the technology is quite ready for that yet.! Nice little 'snack pack' on arrival (good touch) and very, very helpful, friendly staff. A credit to the local manager, you don't normally get anything like this at a 'chain' hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are exposed to external noise - train whistles to the west, highway to the east. I was on...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your taking the time to let us know how your stay went. We would also like to thank you for recognizing our team members service! , although I am very sorry the noise was bothersome... however, I'm glad to know that on the whole your stay went well. Please come and see us again soon!
Elk Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

After having an extremely stressful month, I needed someplace to rest, read a good book, and relax. I was planning on heading to a Redding hotel when I remembered the Holiday Inn Express has finally opened in Red Bluff. Once I entered the building, I just knew I was going to like it here. You can tell a lot about a place by how the housestaff looks, and the ladies who passed by me were all smiles and extremely friendly. The manager, Tess, welcomed me with a warm smile and a killer laugh, and let me know about the local wine tasting that was available later that afternoon. I took advantage of it, and John is extremely helpful with suggestions of local vineyards. The fresh-baked cookies were the perfect compliment to the afternoon. Spent time in the hot tub to help relieve my aching muscles. I really enjoy the fact it's indoors and I don't have the worry of bugs. I had dinner delivered by a local extablishment so I could hang in my pajamas. My bed was comfortable, the room was amazing, and I got some well deserved rest. I missed breakfast that morning, so Cassie offered me some yogurt and fruit, which I graciously accepted. Is there anyone in this place that doesn't smile?

Save me a room. I'm moving in!!!

Room Tip: The train is on the west side of the hotel, so if you have trouble sleeping, stay away from that sid...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
We can't thank you enough for such a wonderful and positive review of our hotel! We are glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality and enjoyed the additional amenities such as the fresh baked cookies and the indoor pool/spa.
In regards to your commentary about the hotel staff, thank you!! We are very lucky to have such a passionate and friendly team at our hotel. I truly believe that the smiles that you see in the hallways are a true reflection of the pride that each of our team members, from front desk to housekeeping/maintenance to breakfast attendants take in their jobs, and the enjoyment that they get from working as a hotel team. We truly are very blessed in this regard. We appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to the next time that we are able to serve you here at the Red Bluff Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
Temecula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at this brand new hotel on our way to and back from Oregon. We had such an a great experience I just had to share it here. The hotel is absolutely amazing I have no idea why it is only 3 stars? the hotel is brand new and beautiful the best Holiday inn express we have ever stayed in! Our rooms were super clean and spacious with comfortable beds, flat screen TV and in room coffee. Casie at the front desk who helped us on both stays, was extremely helpful in recommending a place for us to eat dinner, printed out a map for us in the morning for the rest of our journey, and gave us some bottled water! The free breakfast was hot and delicious, and Casie (who was running both the breakfast area and front desk was very attentive and friendly in helping my children with the pancake machine and anything else we needed. I will defiantly return to this Holiday inn express in the future and would recommend it to any one traveling to the Red bluff area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our property!! As you well know, reviews enhance or detour any stay, and we are so grateful for your enthusiastic and appreciative words. Casie and the rest of our staff are first class and are always willing to do what they can to make each and every guest's stay pleasant. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to having you back in the near future!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area? Share your experiences!