“Fun Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Fireside Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Paradise, California
“Fun Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have eaten here before with family and always enjoyed my meals. This trip I was on my own and stopped in for a fast lunch. I opted to eat at the bar because I was in a bit of a hurry. The bartender was great, got my food up quickly and was a lot of fun. His service was great as was my salad. I would recommend this to any adults. It is family friendly, I just feel it's better suited to adults.

Visited December 2012

Bordeaux, France
“Great Food, a little quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Canyon is in the same area as Hanna's. Very nice place, great staff, and GREAT food. For some reason, we had just not tried this place. Well we will be back! The four our us tried the house favorites down the middle of the menu from Short Ribs to Halibut. Everything was great. The staff was great and we had a wonderful time. The Martini's were more than amble. Now we went out on a Wednesday, so that may contribute to the small crowd, but believe me, do not miss this spot. You will have a nice time and enjoy the dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Always great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great atmosphere and great food always keep me coming back time and time again. Try the chicken pot pie and make sure you ask for some of their sweet cornbread!

Visited November 2012
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Cozy and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We visited Canyon Fireside Grille for a Wednesday night birthday dinner. The fire in the reception area was very cozy and welcoming. We were greeted promptly and seated in a comfortable u-shaped booth where we could observe the entire establishment. To begin our meal, we ordered the Cheese and Fruit Platter and the Crab-and-Artichoke. The cheese plate was wonderful offering several cheeses, crackers, fruit and nuts. My husband enjoyed the crab dip, however I felt that the crab flavor was overpowered by other ingredients (possible bell pepper?) and would not order it again, nor recommend it to crab-lovers like myself. For the entrees, we ordered the Flat-Iron Steak and the Herb-Crusted Rotisserie Chicken. Both were delicious. The steak was well-seasoned and perfectly grilled and the chicken was moist and tender. Our server was attentive, the food was great and the ambiance was cozy and warm. We did not have a chance to try the cornbread during our meal, but our server recommended that we take it with us and eat in the next couple of days and it was AMAZING the following morning with a little honey for breakfast. Overall, it was a very good experience and we will happily visit again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Santa Margarita, California, United States
“My favorite restaurant ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The negative reviews blew my mind because everyone I know LOVES this place! It's where I take my clients, where I go gfpor special occasions and sometimes when you are just dying for something totally yummy....... it's like.... "Let's go to Canyons!" It's not cheap but it's doable and honestly - even my husband who would always rather stay home loves it! Now THAT is a positive review! Just trust me.... have the signature salad with salmon- to die for!
Jan in RSM