Traveled from Denver to California coast for my wife's birthday and stayed at the resort. Excellent accommodations and very courteous staff that went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and just to say hi.
The view of Catalina Island was gorgeous and listening to the waves at night made for great sleeping, particularly when from landlocked Colorado. Resort is conveniently located to all of the tourist attractions of southern California.
We look forward to staying there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes