This review speaks directly to the Spa at Terranea Resort. As the other reviews stated, the property is amazing. The views are uncomparable. When visiting the spa you can spend the day at the spa pool, which has a nice spa feel to it: quiet and relaxing. In the year since my last visit, the pool furniture has become worn and torn. The furniture cushions in the women's outdoor lounge area also needs replacing. In one year since my last visit I have noticed a decline in the crispness that this spa once had. While I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to enjoy a spa day, it's pricey to say the least. Details matter when you're spending a good deal of money. With that said, the spa service itself was quite good.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.