My husband and I went to Terranea for a business conference and didn't want to leave! Beautiful setting on the California coast. Walking trails, with benches overlooking the ocean where you can sit and watch for dolphins, whales, and seals. (We saw all three!) Separate family and adult pools with great service for drinks and food. Make time to have a casual dinner at Nelson's to watch the sunset over the ocean - breathtaking! Sit close to a heater - it gets chilly! The hotel staff was very friendly and attentive. They all seemed to love their jobs and who could blame them - working in such a beautiful place! Overall a wonderful, relaxing week.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tablet Hotels, Amex, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.