Terranea is a great place to go for a weekend. Within the resort there are many ways to relax. The Spa pool and adult pool are great. The general pool if you are traveling with young children.
Palos Verdes is a ways from Los Angeles/South Bay attractions and restaurants so the vacay is really within the resort itself. Trump National Golf Course is close by if you are a golfer. There several restaurant choices. Nelsons has a wonderful fire pit and is sea side casual with good food.
The bungalows are great and located cliff side with beautiful views and close to the spa pool, Nelsons, and the work out center.
A tad pricey but a calm weekend getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.