This place is incredible...beautiful views, one of the nicest spas I've ever seen and great staff.
Let me just give you some advice...my first stay, I was in a bungalow/cottage (whatever they call it) and it was perfect. The second stay, I was checked into a ground floor room. I was going to ask to be moved, but I figured that it was so beautiful here that I would enjoy it the same. It wasn't the same experience...I felt like I was in the basement and was always watching people walk by my room. Stay in a bungalow or get a higher room because you are paying for the location and should get the best view of it as possible!
I was here for a banquet...the staff and facilities for conferences were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes