I stayed three nights in a casita the week before Christmas. The whole family flew in from various parts of the country and most stayed together in a villa higher on the hill.
Our casita could not be beat: fantastic views of the ocean, spacious balconies, comfortable furnishings, great bed, etc. There was simply no downside.
We cooked each evening in the villa, so I didn't enjoy any of the dining, but I wish I had.
The resort facilities that I saw in four days were fantastic: pools are well-maintained, walking paths are beautiful and well-maintained. The grounds were phenomenal, and I took dozens of pictures of the foliage.
I was expecting a beach, which doesn't exist at this resort, just rocks and cliffs. Other than that, this was amazing and I will recommend it to anyone else looking for a US-mainland sort experience.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Olotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.