Our stay was great. We ate Sunday brunch and it was worth the 52 bucks. The waiters were so sweet and did anything to make your meal excellent. They had a large selection of food. It was overwhelming because I wanted to try everything! We also ordered room service and the burger and pulled pork sandwich were yummy. The receptionist could have been nicer. Our sliding glass door didn't open and that kinda bummed me out. I wasn't sure if they were all locked because it was winter but I was too lazy to call and have them fix it. We had a beautiful view of their Christmas tree. Overall our stay was great and would return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes