This is a beautiful and luxury resort at the Pacific coast. Laying on the gentle hills are the hotel, cottages and the golf course. The cliffs are on the seaside. A long winding walkway goes along the cliffs. Catalina Island can be seen from the property. One of the mornings, I saw a dauphin off the coast one morning.
I stayed in a cottage with a room facing ocean. The room isn't big, but decent. The decor is nice. The bathroom is also nice too. There is also a balcony with 2 chairs and a table. I stayed outside and enjoyed the sunset. The cottage is Spanish with colorful tiles.
The golf course is nice. While playing, you can enjoy the scenery.
It's very relaxing and peaceful.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.