We absolutely loved this resort. We were in town for a wedding taking place at another location. While we only stayed for a few days, we were happy with the room and the service. The views are beautiful (on a sunny day). And the nature walk/hike to the beach and around the property is a lot of fun for kids. We even saw some whales in the ocean. It can be a great family resort, as well as, a great place for couples. It is on my "visit again" list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Venere, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes