We love this hotel, and go there as often as we can, usually for a drink, or something to eat, or to listen to some of the great music in the lobby at weekends. It's right on the ocean, so sunshine and warm weather are preferable, but even on this wild and wet weekend we had a great time. The food is excellent, albeit on the pricey side. Try the Catalia Kitchen's seafood buffet on Friday nights, followed by El Cafe playing some wonderful Spanish guitar music in the hotel loby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes