We stayed in one of the bungalows and they were incredible. They have a kitchen living room combination, with a fireplace, huge bedroom, two baths and an amazing patio with a fire pit. From the minute you arrive at this resort it is first class service. There are plenty of places to sit and enjoy the amazing views, the restaurants had great food and service and the grounds had beautiful flowers and foliage everywhere. We walked all along the coast to the lighthouse and museum and to the golf course in the other direction. I cannot say enough good things about this resort. If you want an incredible and romantic place to visit, this it it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes