We started going to the Terranea right when it opened a few years ago. Having family in the area we tend to go there three times every year. We think of it as OUR
(my husband, son and my) hotel and that is because the Terranea whether at capacity or slow because it is off season always makes us feel special and important like we are the only ones there. That's Service and it is everywhere - bar, restaurant, front desk, room service - impressive. As far as beauty it is second to none and has something for everyone - great for kids, wonderful spa and gym, and pools to suit the mood - laps, adult time only or playing with our son on the water slide. We just love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, three oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes