We had a wonderful time at the Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa. Ricardo G - breakfast server and Victor, dinner server at Pinzimini were very attentive and friendly. Great food and lovely presentation.
Ryan at Las Brisas Pool was great. He run around making sure we had our drinks at all times. Great property, friendly staff and great location!
Only drawback is the mandatory resort fee of $27.99 plus tax. Having to pay $30 extra per night without having the option to opt in or out is the only drawback. Did not use the fitness center, spa services or inroom wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa is a Palm Springs resort and hotel where the picturesque mountain views and secluded location create the perfect escape. Our Palm Springs hotel is the perfect place to unwind. Enjoy the best Palm Springs Golf on one of our championship courses, lounge at any of our three pools, splash down our 60-foot waterslide or enjoy a delectable meal at one of our Palm Springs restaurant options, including the new Pinzimini. A soothing sanctuary awaits those looking for a rejuvenating desert retreat with our expansive Palm Springs resort spa featuring treatments for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Mission Hills Resort And Spa
- Westin Mission Hills Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Westin Rancho Mirage
- Palm Springs Westin
- Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA