“Perfect for relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Los Angeles
“Perfect for relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Hi TripAdvisor Readers.
I can't say enough excellent things about the Westin Mission Hills Golf & Spa Resort. I felt that their service was exceptional and Karen Settles, who booked me in, took the extra time to take care of my requests and needs… and she did it with a smile! Because of Karen, concierge Pearl Norwood and Paula Carrilo, who assisted me at check out, The second story rooms are gorgeous and very spacious with high pitched ceilings I hope to return to this lovely establishment often.

Room Tip: The spa is still in the process of expanding. Loved the yoga class!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
WestinMissionHills, Manager at Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Annatravels,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're thrilled to know that you had very relaxing stay at our resort and that our grounds and guest rooms were pleasantly appealing. We will share your comments with our staff as I know they'll be elated to hear your generous comments. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Be Well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (506)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We travel a lot but I have never been motivated to write a review until now. We had a very nice visit to the Westin Mission Hills - lovely room, good food, great tennis lessons, and fun cabana days by the pool. After we left is when they really went above and beyond. I was contacted by hotel security a few days later asking if we had left something in the room, when I mentioned this to my husband he realized (and felt VERY stupid about it) that he had left $3000 in cash in the safe in the room (brought it to gamble at the nearby casino and never ended up getting there). The hotel sent a check by FedEx that arrived the next day. Our stupid mistake (or more specifically, my husband's!) and they handled it so well - very impressed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property and it is with great delight to know that you were able to experience the unparalleled customer service that we strive to provide our guest. We look forward to your return and creating an equally exceptional experience on your next stay with us.

Fresno,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The resort was beautiful and the staff provided excellent service. From the moment we checked in we could tell the staff was super attentive. We ran into Jennifer Starnes and she took time to provide us with sightseeing ideas. Dining at the restaurant, Pinzimini, was exceptional. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I will definitely return to this amazing property!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Diane L,

Thank you and we appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that our staff was very accommodating to your needs and was able to provide you with a personally instinctive experience. We are gracious to know that you enjoyed your meal at Pinzimini. We look forward to your return and providing you with the quality of service that you deserve.

Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

A first rate resort with all the amenties you need! Everyone was friendly and professional and I felt welcomed during my stay. Jennifer Starnes went above and beyond during our trip to make sure we had everything we needed and answered any questions we had about the area. Excellent staff, amazing property and delicious food - you can't go wrong if you stay here!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My first visit was for business-everything was so wonderful, my husband and I have been back twice already! The attention to detail, the customer service (especially Jennifer Starnes in Sales), and dining options are just perfection! The spa staff were a delight! The rooms were clean, housekeeping was friendly, every aspect was a perfect 10! Even my pups were treated like royalty! The grounds and mountain views are just breathtaking, and the attention to detail throughout the hotel is truly impressive. We will come back, we will tell others - we LOVE the WESTIN Mission Hills!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I'm writing this alongside my wife and kids as we are sitting at the Palm Springs airport on our way back east and just have to say that my stay here at the Westin was one for the books! Clean property, great restaurants and the service is EXCELLENT especially at the pool. A HUGE thanks goes out to Ashley, we wish we could have seen you before we left, you were so helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay great! We truly appreciate you remembering our names as well as our children's and always acknowledging them! Most hotels we stay at don't treat out kids half as nice as you did! You made this trip for us and Austin and Savannah can't wait to come back to see Miss Ashley! We will be back- team Westin!

• Stayed June 2013
Dear JayJ1956,

Thank you and we are appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to know that our grounds and guestrooms were pleasantly appealing. We're also, overjoyed to hear that you and your family enjoyed a great time at our pools and that Ashley was able to provide an impressionable experience for your little ones. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back and hope to see you all soon.

san diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at the hotel with my family for a special mothers day weekend. The resort/hotel is great. Jennifer Starnes who was just fabulous helped us out and she did an excellent job. She made sure everything was perfect for us. I played golf and my family where in the arcade and pool having a great time.
Room was really nice, with a private patio that we liked. The place is very quiet by the rooms. It is very spread out and they have a shuttle to take you all over if you don't want to walk. After a long day of golf, I loved it. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We had building 6. It is close but not too close to the pool We liked the short walk and the quiet...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!