We stayed in the resort from 18th to 25th April this year. It is probably the best place to stay in the desert if you have children because of Splashtopia. We stayed in room 110 which is very central, right by the main plaza which was great for us with a toddler because we didn't have far to go for breakfast in the morning. The only drawback of being so central is the music on a Friday and Saturday night if there is a wedding or a private function. However, it didn't bother us as it stopped at 10am.
This really was a lovely holiday for us and we couldn't fault it. The staff were all so friendly and absolutely gushed over our little boy all the time so, made us feel very special.
Before we booked I read some of the reviews about it being dated and needing a refurb but, we didn't find that at all. Our room certainly hadn't been updated recently but, we didn't go there for an interior design experience. It was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA