We went here for a weekend get away and came away disapointed and feeling ripped off. Items appear on bill that are supposed to be included, rooms are overpriced, we stayed in a lower unit and could hear kids running back and forth upstairs all night. We upgraded and were told the room was 600 a night, resort failed to credit us the money we prepaid and charged us 600 a night and refused to modify. The pool bungalows are expensive but the only way to go as the rest of the pool area is small and cramped. As the day goes on the pool&desk gets dirty and no one cleans up. Bottom line is you pay top dollar and get mediocrity in exchange. I gave it 2 stars as the breakfast place was good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA