We were at the Rancho Las Palmas over the weekend and loved it. It is a large property, well kept up, with a water park for kids (and adults), several heated pools and outdoor spas (some adult only), a very nice spa, an up to date and large gym, fire pits, fountains that form a nice ambiance, etc. The rooms are scattered throughout the property so you have to drive to unload your luggage in front of your room building. The central lobby, shops, spa, restaurant, etc. are close. The room we were in (2115) had a view of the green path of the golf course, two spacious rooms, a double sink bath with separate tub and shower. They had a coffee maker supplied daily with tea and coffees and sent us a nice set of dried fruits from the valley. The golf course looked beautiful. We don't play golf but enjoyed seeing the lakes, fountains, birds and nice landscaping. Breakfast on Sunday provided a full buffet. We got a package to include some percentage off on the spa and breakfast.
The spa treatments were great. I had a massage. There is an outdoor heated pool for the spa area only, coed, and jacuzzi spas, steam, sauna in the separate locker areas.
This is a really nice resort. We loved it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA