I am a local who has the spa membership at Rancho Las Palmas. I just got off the phone with a billing issue that I was discussing with the manager for the second time. The first time they said they would credit the charge that they mistakenly charged me. This time they are not sure. This is my second problem with the billing at this resort. The first time was with a food charge at the pool. I signed a slip for $20 but my credit card showed they charged me $50. The accounting department said they couldn't do anything about it. DO NOT give this resort your credit card. Who knows how much you will be charged! Check all charges carefully, but if you find a mistake don't count on them fixing it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA