My wife had a conference at this hotel, and I joined her. I used the hotel as a base to explore the area, including the Joshua Tree National Park. The hotel is very nice, with lots of very good restaurants in easy walking distance. If you are a golfer, this hotel is great; it's built around a course. The hotel also has an extensive spa, which was undergoing substantial renovation while we were there.
As many have commented, my major concern was the layout of the property. Our room was a 10 minute hike from the spa and lobby of the hotel. We also had a minor service issue the first full day we were there: we both left at 8, and the room had not been cleaned when I returned at 4 that afternoon. A quick word with the cleaning supervisor remedied the problem promptly, however.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel
- Rancho Palmas
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Rancho Las Palmas
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.