I had a very pleasant stay in a well appointed room with a balcony and a view. The conference facilities were good and the catering to a high standard. The River across the way has a selection of food and drink outlets, a cinema plus a couple of other stores (cellphone, nails, beaty products) but no minimart or more general stores.
A couple of miles down the road and there are a number of shopping areas with shops such as Old Navy, Michaels, TK Maxx and Marshalls.
Quite a long way from the airport (taxi costs $35 to $40) and there is not resort shuttle.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel
- Rancho Palmas
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Rancho Las Palmas
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.