We'd been busy on both the East and West coasts so this was our R&R time for two nights. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed another two after the hotel matched a great rate we found on the internet. The place is well furbished and well kept, the golf course is really nice and the family pool is great for smaller children as it has slides etc. You can book everything through the hotel and so a round of golf, buggys, clubs etc costs $58 but tee off early as it gets really warm. The food in the hotel was tasty enough but the staff weren't that attentive and were basically killing time eventhough it was only 9pm. The R bar was a bit of a joke as it was only open the one night and even then closed at 9pm.
The rooms are very nice, well equipped and modern. Beds were extremely comfy and a struggle to get up off even if just snoozing in the afternoon.
Great place which we'll visit again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert